Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood versus Blood (1x1)

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

(No problem! I've been busy too!)

Zalia helped him keep an eye on the chocolate, and as she finished cooking the fish, she found the sticks to spear them on and then she stood beside him. "Here, let me dip these." She dipped each fish in the chocolate and lifted it out, holding it over the pot while the excess chocolate dripped off. Now that it wasn't warm and hot, the chocolate on the fish started to harden. "Here, you try the first one." She handed it to him and smiled, waiting for him to take a bite. It'd been so long since she'd had chocolate-covered fish.
Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji took the fish a little uncertain of the taste, but he took the stick as he took a bite and his eyes widdened loving the taste."this has quite the intresting taste. I wouldn't normally think that fish and chocolate go well togheter but it does." he said with a smile as he looked to her with a smile.

Zalia was quite happy to find someone who liked it. "Yes! Isn't it great? I just lo--" She suddenly stopped. Even Kenji would be able to feel the presence of a pure-blood around. The spoon that Zalia held in her hand to stir the chocolate dropped to the ground and her eyes widened. She bent down, slowly, to pick it up, but found herself sitting. Her hands were shaking. "..he's here.." She hid her face in her hands and shivered.

After a few moments, the presence was gone. But Zalia didn't stop shaking.

Kenji did feel the presence for a moment as he held the fish in his mouth. He saw Zalia and how frightened she grew even after the presence had left. He set the fish down on a plate as he crouched down with her and wrapped his arms around her. "hush now Zalia. I am here you will not be harmed. I promise." he said his words dear and true. In truth Zalia was his only friend and company at the moment., he did want to lose the company or her for the matter.

It took a few long moments, but then she settled, her shaking stopping. She took in a few deep breaths. "..n...no one can...protect me. Not from him. Not even you..." She sniffled and rubbed at her eyes. "...I...I can't stay. He...he knows I'm here....he'll...come again. He'll kill you... He's not like the others. He's stronger, so so much stronger..."

Kenji lifted up her jaw as her rubbed her tears away and brushed her hair behind her ears. As he looked sternly to her but comforting."Listen Zalia, I have been alive for countless generations. I have been alive before Christopher Columbus has been alive. I have seen numerous wars and numerous genocides. I Wont let even this pure blood stop him from protecting you. Even if it means showing my bestial form. On rare ocassions I will turn into it. Being a sacrificial vampire and reborn into what I am. I got certain gifts. Silver won't hurt me, holy water, garlic, crosses, and even a stake to the heart wont kill me. I have tried numerous times to end my own life. But there is one way I learned from vampires that can keep me alive to save you.......It is forming a contract. "he said as his eyes narrowed. "If I take of your blood and we recite the contract orally, there is nothing that will stop me from protecting you. Even death wont stop me." he said as he was about to risk his own freedom to keep someone as innocent as Zalia safe.

Zalia stared at him, her eyes wide when he spoke of forming a contract. A contract? "But...you..." She took in a shaky breath. "You just met me. How...WHY, why would you do that..?" She looked away. "...he hates me, you know. It's not just someone to chase. He hates me. He gets his fun and pleasure by beating me up, to the edge of death but not actually killing me, because then he'll do it again later. I...I can never escape from him. He's....my father..."

Kenji's eyes widened as he looked to her as she had shaky breath. "because i do not see it is right for someone to harm you. It is in my nature you are kind and sweet....I do not understand why your father would chase you or harm you. I do not understand, but No matter I still keep you safe. That is a promise" hes aid with a smile he didn't know why he was investing so much time and energy into a stranger he just met and saved. He felt that there was an extreme injustice and it had to be taken care of.

Zalia couldn't understand either. It made no sense to her. How could he care so much? No one had ever cared so much. "...thank you.." She stared at the floor for a few moments, then stood up and took in a deep breath, letting it out. "...it's...complicated, the thing about my father..."

Kenji let out a calm sigh as he looked to her and then let out a light chukle as he gently hugged her."come now, Like I said even if he comes knocking my door down ill protect. I don't understand why he would be so irate. After all you are his blood, but you are free to stay at my place as long as you need. And if your in trouble don't hesistate to call for help." he said as his eyes softened and a warm smile graced his lips. The thing with Kenji he wasn't sure what Zalia's ordeal with her father was, but he was not about to let an innocent person by outnumbered and beat up by vampires.

Zalia smiled softly at him, then pulled back a little and rubbed her eyes. She nodded a bit. "...thanks." She took in a shaky little breath, but finally she felt calmer. "...I killed my mother. That's why he hates me. My mom died in childbirth. She was the only one he actually ever loved. So he blamed me for her death. He doesn't think it's fair, though, to just kill me before I've suffered anything. So he makes me suffer. He kills anyone I get close to, he beats me to the brink of death...then lets me come back to health just so he can do it again." She sniffled a little. "..he's a monster. So please...please, be careful, Kenji. Don't underestimate him."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood versus Blood (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus