Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Reply via PM option for forum posts (complete)

Apologies if this has been suggested before but my suggestion is basically that forum posts have a option next to 'reply' that is 'reply via pm'.

I think this would make the process way less lengthy compared to copying the post if you want to quote or the thread link, going to their page to send a message, pasting, bbcoding, and then writing your message and sending. It's not terrible but it would be way more comfortable to me to have 'reply via pm' be an option if possible. ^-^
Aside from how there are definitely times a private reply to a public post seems warranted, as often as LFRP posts actually instruct to respond via PM (and how many do anyway), this seems like a pretty good idea.
Hades_

I would love to have this option.
Kim Site Admin

I have added a reply via PM link to LFRP posts. It doesn't do automatic quoting, but it does do automatic responding. XD

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Reply via PM option for forum posts (complete)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus