Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw your character (for free)! (closed rn)

Hey! I've been kinda bored lately, so I'm doing this to ease it a little. Also haven't had much motivation to draw, so I suppose doing this should give me some since it's somewhat of an obligation. So the title is pretty obvious; just give me one of your characters to draw and I'll get back to as many as I can.

I'll PM it to you if you ask for me to in your request thingy.

Am I the best artist in the world? No. But is it free? Yes, so please give me things to do-

Some rules/limitations:
~Max. 2 requests per person
~No furries or mechs, please. Just humanoids.
~Only original characters, please!
~ There needs to be some sort of reference picture.
~I'm not great at super masculine/muscular characters, so keep in mind.
~Be happy with what you get, whether it be a bust, sketch, colored, lined, etc. You can ask for it colored, shaded, lined, etc. but I'm not obligated to fulfill that.
~If there are too many, I'll just choose the ones I like the best. So I'm sorry if you don't get something back, but I'm only one person.

Examples of art I've done/what you might get

No, you may not use any of these images.
0714202157-Film4.jpg 0715201030-Film4.jpg 0715201030a-Film4.jpg0715201032a-Film4.jpg0715201032-Film4.jpg0715201033a-Film4.jpg0715201033-Film4.jpg
Hello. Thank you for making this thread. I've been looking for a different style for my characters to be portrayed but I have empty pockets. Haha

The character I'd like to be drawn is Peter Crescent (who doesn't yet have a profile). He's on the lean side if you choose to do a full body. And I'm not especially picky on the style. Even lined art is perfectly fine. So chances are I'll be more than happy with what I get. Thanks again and happy drawing. : )

Drawing

IMG_20200708_152511636.jpg

Picrew
2020-07-14.png[/collapse}
Narcisa Artenie (played anonymously)

I would absolutely love it if you could draw this character of mine. Any way you decide to do it would be great.
Draw my Jojo stand Dekko :P. I have references if you want to see it
Mathunga wrote:
Hello. Thank you for making this thread. I've been looking for a different style for my characters to be portrayed but I have empty pockets. Haha

The character I'd like to be drawn is Peter Crescent (who doesn't yet have a profile). He's on the lean side if you choose to do a full body. And I'm not especially picky on the style. Even lined art is perfectly fine. So chances are I'll be more than happy with what I get. Thanks again and happy drawing. : )

You're quite welcome! I didn't end up doing a full body (male anatomy frustrates me to no end) but I did end up with this. I hope you like it! You can use it however you like with credit, of course.
0715201154-Film4.jpg
Solara Solis (played by MissLumina)

I would prefer this character to be drawn along with colored, if possible. She usually wears various shades of blue, outfits are a princess outfit or a kimono in those colors.

KSP9NLH.png
T8JYSdt.jpg

Here is an example of how she looks, but I still need to find someone else to color it digitally.

ZnGMKD8.png
Narcisa Artenie wrote:
I would absolutely love it if you could draw this character of mine. Any way you decide to do it would be great.

Here she is! The almost completely black-and-white color palette was a little tricky, but I think she turned out okay! You're free to use the image anywhere with credit.
0715201730-Film4-2.jpg
Narcisa Artenie (played anonymously)

Dekko wrote:
Narcisa Artenie wrote:

Here she is! The almost completely black-and-white color palette was a little tricky, but I think she turned out okay! You're free to use the image anywhere with credit.
0715201730-Film4-2.jpg

Oh that's awesome! Thank you so much.
are you still doing free art? i have a char i'd like to see someone else do art of
he has 3 forms, but you can do either of these 2 (his third is a dragon)
these are his (Censored) ref sheets
e3c421af5679e41448ff3e190113812c.png
66eedde0224660fb1150a3b7b6c320a0.png
Thanks for doing this! If you can, would you draw Kamoi for me? My reference image....is in Google Drive. <.<

Image Link Here!
Dekko wrote:
You're quite welcome! I didn't end up doing a full body (male anatomy frustrates me to no end) but I did end up with this. I hope you like it! You can use it however you like with credit, of course.
0715201154-Film4.jpg

I love it. Especially the hair. Overall this is very nicely drawn. It makes me twice as thankful you're doing this for free. Thank you for doing such a nice job. :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw your character (for free)! (closed rn)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus