Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Other Gift Ideas

Kiera Breoslaigh (played anonymously)

I am loving the flowers, but there are times that flowers feel a bit formal to me as a gift. And there are often situations where I want to give things to my friends I RP with, but flowers seem too much.

So I'd like to ask for some other options.
  • Coffee Mugs - These can change seasonally, could either look like a Starbucks cup with the lid on it, to a regular mug, or a cappuccino mug for a large one. Latte, Mochaccino, Espresso, they all are unique but could have similar icons to display.
  • Beer Mugs - Same as the coffee, but also a tad more adult. Sometimes a girl wants to get another girl a pint, and this would enable it. Maybe we could name the brews after some of the unique characters that are displayed in the Mascot graphic? Just a thought.
  • Hamburger/Hotdogs/French Fries/Fish and Chips - Some kind of food plater that can be changed to be similar but not the same. Nothing says "I'm your friend" like buying a friend a virtual meal for their display.
  • Glitter Bombs - Please bring these back in abundance
    Macaroons - Also, please bring these back and any other cookies from the bake sale. The cookies were lovely.

There are my suggestions and I hope it helps.
Bottle of wine, probably still too formal. Friendship band, pet rock, incense sticks, scented candle, turnips? Just suggestions, I didn't want to mention anything that would be classed as vintage, silver spoon, copper pan, bath salts, toaster, fondue set, cuddly toy. (it's my age). False teeth? LOL.

I love the idea of all of these things. False teeth with feet would be cute too!
Heh, maybe it could even be a contest to design the things - both the art and what little messages it gives (or maybe even if it does something a little different, I suppose).

Although I already have, uh, quite a lot of items, and if that were to happen very many times, we could end up overloaded with little gift icon things. ^^; But I guess if it was just once (or maybe rarely) for some less formal things?
Beer mugs and friendship bands would be cool. I recently got a Jasper bead bracelet off one of my co-workers, to help with my stress, and another friend gave me an onyx chip bracelet to keep me safe. : )

What about stripy socks? Meaning, I really like your writing, or thank you for being inspiring, or thank you for putting up with my one liner, I do appreciate your patience as I take several weeks to consume a dictionary and a thesaurus for pudding. : )

Zelphyr wrote:
Heh, maybe it could even be a contest to design the things - both the art and what little messages it gives (or maybe even if it does something a little different, I suppose).

Ohhh that sounds like a good idea. I love the idea of a contest. Considering all that the real world is doing, a contest to get our minds on something else sounds smashing.
DeathandtheMaiden wrote:
Beer mugs and friendship bands would be cool. I recently got a Jasper bead bracelet off one of my co-workers, to help with my stress, and another friend gave me an onyx chip bracelet to keep me safe. : )

What about stripy socks? Meaning, I really like your writing, or thank you for being inspiring, or thank you for putting up with my one liner, I do appreciate your patience as I take several weeks to consume a dictionary and a thesaurus for pudding. : )

I'd love some kind of sock thing, or even the friendship bands and beer mugs. Birthstone bands would be so cool. I think that'd be a nice birthday gift to give someone.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Other Gift Ideas

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Auberon, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus