Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Jurassic World/Park RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

Even though this open for all ages,I prefer if my rp partner is 13 and up(Since the movies are for teens and adults since there is blood)

I'm looking for someone who likes Jurassic World or Park,and has seen the movies. If so send a message in PM,and we'll discuss what roles we have and the plot.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

JetStorm Topic Starter

Bumping this
Interesting; What kind of roles did you have in mind for this? I've watched the movies, and even read the book from Michael Crichton (if I even spelled that right). Were you looking for a horror survival kind of thing from the humans' account?
JetStorm Topic Starter

kryodrache wrote:
Interesting; What kind of roles did you have in mind for this? I've watched the movies, and even read the book from Michael Crichton (if I even spelled that right). Were you looking for a horror survival kind of thing from the humans' account?

pm me and we can chat about it,also i love you're profile pic
JetStorm wrote:
kryodrache wrote:

Hey og, I'm also very curious !
JetStorm Topic Starter

Memovie wrote:
JetStorm wrote:
kryodrache wrote:

Hey og, I'm also very curious !

Send me a message

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Jurassic World/Park RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus