Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM or FxF or both? Fantasy Romance Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, I've been itching for another well thought out, well-written, paragraphed response romance Rp. I'm open to any and all ideas that some of you may have. PM ME PLEASE! I'm not good at checking my post responses. XD

- The time period is easily debatable. I really wouldn't mind any period setting, or even a whole fantasy realm would be cool to explore.

- Please no Mary sue, or god mode characters. Those really have a habit of pissing me off.

-ALSO, here's a big one for me! I love drama! Absolutely can't get enough of it, especially in Rps. However, it tends to get really annoying when the drama is all about one character. I won't do that to you, so please don't do that to me.

I'd prefer for it to be MxM or FxF, but if you have a straight male character you'd like to use, I wouldn't mind doing an MxF rp to be completely honest.

~ALSO, WARNING~

I absolutely SUCK at playing dominant characters, so that's a hard no for me. I just can't write them for shit. XD
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.
I’ll do this if one liners are okay and this isn’t high fantasy (I just can’t do those, makes feel like I’m in the medieval times. I’m just not built for that, that’s why the Final Fantasy games are all I need in that genre)
I love Fantasy and Romance RPs. My OC Jin can fit any role and anything you would prefer in an rp. I have many ideas and prefer paragraph style rps. Here is the OC if it checks out with what you're looking for.

Jin
Tirin_mercury

haha, i also suck at dominant characters, although I could totally try for you :3 I have a sorta fantasy, sorta modern OC named Mable, so it'd be FxF if you agree :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM or FxF or both? Fantasy Romance Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus