Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A belated introduction

Oligophrenic Topic Starter

cringyduck wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have wonderful experiences with all of us! Good luck to you!
Kruhee wrote:
And a belated welcome to RPR to you!!! :D
Thank you so much, everybody! I hope to see you around! :D Good luck to you all and happy roleplaying!
Oligophrenic Topic Starter

Salazar wrote:
OjVcdsk.png
SALUTATIONS!
Welcome to RPR, I am Salazar and it's lovely to meet you! This is a great site, everyone is very friendly and helpful here, so don't be afraid to ask for help or advice at any point, we've got a wonderful community of people who would be more than happy to help. But here's a few tips on getting started:

- If you're looking to post a looking for roleplay post: go here. We also have a looking for adult roleplays forum, but you will need to go into your settings to be able to view that if you are 18+.
- Always make sure you address what kind of roleplay themes and writer styles you are looking for when making a LF RPs post. This prevents any misunderstandings.
- Don't be afraid to tell people if you can't respond or don't want to respond to a roleplay any more. Whether it's due to problems IRL or just a lack of motivation, we'd prefer to be told you'd like to stop the RP rather than being ghosted.

That's all from me for now, but I do hope you'll start some amazing RPs and make some awesome friends on this site!

Sincerely,
Salazar.
Thank you so much for the warm welcome and for all the useful information! I'll keep such information in mind :)
When publishing a "looking for roleplay" post I always try to be as specific as possible, so my roleplay partner and I have the maximum fun as possible. It is simply boring to just meet someone that is rather enthusiastic about the roleplay and in the middle of plotting out we discover we are not that compatible. So I always do my best in order to explain clearly what I am searching for.
May I ask what "LF RP" stands for? "Looking for roleplay"? So sorry for bothering!
Definitely. Unfortunately, I have been dealing with ghosting in the past, and whilst it is a normal roleplaying experience, it is never pleasant, especially if you are very interested in that roleplay in particular. So that is something I never look forward to do!

Thank you so much for everything! Best wishes! :)
Ah, it's so cool to find people who appreciate cooking. ;) I like to make things with lots of vegetables, and I like slow-cooker stuff usually, and I'm pretty fond of baking as well. :)
Popcorn, whoo! I can do that! XD XD Haha. :)

Yeah, sci-fi-Middle-Earth-wizard gang! :P XD :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A belated introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus