Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon Rider Roleplay {Semi Lit, dragon (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sable (played by Tiff_the_Odd)

Hello! I am hoping to do some sort of dragon rider roleplay. I don't really have a plot, just a character and I would really like someone to roleplay a dragon. I am semi advance so I ask that you be the same. I am online fairly often and will throughout the day unless I say so otherwise. I have some ideas for a plot but I have been unable to come up with a fully put together plot so please come ready to help me world build.

My character is a young girl usually around 11-13 depending what I feel like. The setting will be medieval and high fantasy. Y/C will be her dragon though what the dragon is like is up to you. The dragon will be your character so I want to make sure that you enjoy playing it. I do prefer male dragons but maybe if we vibe well then I don't mind the gender!

I will tell you if I feel like we are not vibing well and please tell me if you wish to quit the roleplay. I ask that you are able to reply at least once a day and that you are able to dish out at least 2 paragraphs. I do care about quality over quantity though! Anyway, I look forward to chatting and roleplaying with you!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi, I would love to role play with this idea. I can create a male dragon to play and we can come up with a plot and some ideas.
I really like this concept and would like to try it. Message me if you want so we can see if it will work!

Have a nice day!
Sable (played by Tiff_the_Odd) Topic Starter

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump
Okuyasu

Hello! I would be interested in this RP.
Akali_Fang

Hello! I have an entire world created for dragon riders! I also have a rider and two dragon characters on my dragonriders site. The site is for world/setting information it is listed on my profile, i would be very interested in roleplaying with you.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon Rider Roleplay {Semi Lit, dragon (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus