Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon Rider {Dragon needed, Adv. Lit} (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sable (played by Tiff_the_Odd)

Hello! I am hoping to do some sort of dragon rider roleplay. I don't really have a plot, just a character and I would really like someone to roleplay a dragon. I am semi advance so I ask that you be the same. I am online fairly often and will throughout the day unless I say so otherwise. I have some ideas for a plot but I have been unable to come up with a fully put together plot so please come ready to help me world build.

My character is a young girl usually around 11-13 depending what I feel like. The setting will be medieval and high fantasy. Y/C will be her dragon though what the dragon is like is up to you. The dragon will be your character so I want to make sure that you enjoy playing it. I do prefer male dragons but maybe if we vibe well then I don't mind the gender!

I will tell you if I feel like we are not vibing well and please tell me if you wish to quit the roleplay. I ask that you are able to reply at least once a day and that you are able to dish out at least 2 paragraphs. I do care about quality over quantity though! Anyway, I look forward to chatting and roleplaying with you!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Sable (played by Tiff_the_Odd) Topic Starter

Bump
As we say it in finnish, "Trying the ice with a stick here"
I do have a world with some history and background story for it and i have in fact 3 dragons to pick.

The world is fantasy world divided to "worlds of Life and death (where humans live), world of Gods, and 4 elemental worlds of Fire, water Air and Earth.

The World of Gods is where both of the characters are from. Since you wished Dragon Rider an Dragon Knight (apprentice?) would sound quite matching.
Anyways your home country ruled by one of the gods have ended up to a war against another similar country and sadly things are not looking too good on your side.

The Dragons:
As said earlier I have created 3 Dragon characters to this world
Thifar, the Sea Dragon from Realm of Vosöi. People there are aquatic nature including mermaids and -men.
Laracan, the Rock Dragon from the Realm of Rici with special ability to turn into and manipulate rock, and
Rinaa, the majestic White Dragons who control light, darkness and life force.... and the only one of these dragons who can breath fire.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dragon Rider {Dragon needed, Adv. Lit} (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus