Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for journeys among the stars (sc (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Wani Bkazu (played anonymously)

On a pillar on a busy plaza, an advertisement hangs:

Greetings, the name is Wani Bkazu!

What's with the puzzled face, never seen an AstroTusk Elephant before? Well, bother, I've probably never seen the likes of you before either: we're in the same boat.

I know why you came here, and I hope you have true interest (and the balls) to come with me on my next adventure. We're in this one together: we have to pick a spot, stock up, and write some legends to remember together. Sounds good?

Now, I don't care much about how long your parts of our legends might be, but I would appreciate it if you at least gave me one paragraph, a full one. More is always better, but my experiences have learned me that not everyone is ready to write the pages of our mutual scroll until they tear. That's alright, but remember that they don't tolerate weakness in my Tribe. Just so you know.

I'm willing to meet anyone of you, as long as you are able to pick out a blade, hammer, gun or, like me whenever I see fit, are able to give those fists a swing. No helpless civilians allowed.. except you happen to be in a risky situation and coming to me is your desperate cry for help.

Meet me at the PostalBox with a reply to this advertisement, I will be waiting.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello, kin of the AstroTusk!

I've seen many oddities from my time among the stars, and yet that flame of adventure bleeds out in each word you write. Your talk of legends intrigue me, and I can all but say I'd like to be a part of one (or more, if it suits my fancy!) I feel that my knack for storytelling can more than supplement your stories just as well as you may add to mine.

My hands have many years experience with the deft art of combat, either by sword or by arms. I may not be the strongest, but my agility and will have yet to fail me thus far. If you do take this reply, I only hope that our adventure is one worthy of being told, perhaps even by song.

Dutifully yours, Kassir Dioda.
Wani Bkazu (played anonymously) Topic Starter

At last, a worthy companion!

I will send you a letter to point you to a more private location where we can discuss the matters at hand, I'm looking forward to it.

As far as any other potential adventurers of interest go, you're allowed and encouraged to leave a notice here, or send me a personal letter.
Good morrow my trunked friend! I was passing by and noticed your advertisement. Considering I have very little to do back on my homeworld, and that Earth is currently... quarantined... I have decided that this would be a great opportunity to explore the unknown. I assure you my experimental technology will most certainly come in handy when in a tight spot, and that my prosthetics will not slow me down. (If not I owe you 500 Industrian Credits.) Send me a message on my intercom if you find me adequate. Good day and good luck!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for journeys among the stars (sc (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus