Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Collabrative OC: Witch

ShiNoTenshi1008

Looking for ideas to go with:

Witch

Something bright colored
Going with the idea that witches are more oriented towards the natural world, and thinking about some of the usual meanins of bright colors (neon is coming to mind, honestly)...

A witch who studies/specializes in venoms, poisons, and toxins (coral snake, poison dart frog, and various berries for example). Said witch could be male/male identifying and also get into "getting into the mood" (mating displays and typically bright coloring in males), and might even cast spells through dance
Ooh, neon and bright colors are a lot of fun! Perhaps appearance wise, said witch’s style may be a combination of vibrant colors and patterns, with subtle hints of a classic witch appearance. What comes to mind is either a dress, robe, or shirt/pants with an iridescent, subtle yet vivid cobweb pattern, maybe bright orange spider earrings, and quirky colorful witch accessories.

Maybe coming from a dark past, instead of featuring an angry or quiet character... what if after suffering hardship, they come out of it with a positive personality and a smile. This could be born of a mindset that ‘the past wants me to be sad, so I’ll do the opposite.’ Maybe neon is also prominent, and they do deal in various venoms/poisons. Maybe they’re using that to search for a cure, based off alignment.
I vote 80's inspired Witch. Something with bright colors and patterns. Super casual. Wears a beon windbreaker like ALL year long.

Has a weird familiar like a weasel or something.
ShiNoTenshi1008 Topic Starter

I have no coloring skills and I smeared the ink but here you go. My idea for him based off of your ideas. Please give name suggestions for both him and his companion and try to draw him!

I don't have digital tools anymore because my drawing computer broke. So give it a go

20200824_215942.jpg

It's also more neon irl
Maybe a witch that knows prismatic magic, that involves crystals that refract different colors of light? Kinda like rainbow magic, and each color represents a minor skill or element?

I'm thinking a female would be suited for this, but male is a good subversion of a witch that would stand out more. White hair to contrast the bright colors (maybe white/light gray eyes to match?), and dark skin to make the colors more vivid against their body would be an interesting touch, too.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Collabrative OC: Witch

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus