Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » My recent art

nindyaru

I think I've never posted anything here.

I just drew this old OC of mine and I think I want to post it here too.

417DEF62-2367-4F27-98BA-F80B14DF2EE0.jpeg
25/08/2020

When I saw an old drawing of this character from around 2 years ago, I noticed that my art style looks different.

seta%2Bjadul.PNG
12/11/2018

What do you think between these two different art style? Do you prefer the newest one or the latter?
Oh these are just lovely, but the first one definitely catches my eye as more appealing :D The color saturation and choices are really nice in it, even if there's not many color differences. The anatomy is also better!

If you do commissions you should drop your info for people <3
They're both good in their own way. The newer one seems softer and gentler and a bit better in my opinion. I like that one best but I also think the harder lines and brighter colors of the older one have their place depending on the character and the emotion you're trying to get across. All in all your OC is cute and your art is pretty!

giphy.gif
nindyaru Topic Starter

MercyInReach wrote:
Oh these are just lovely, but the first one definitely catches my eye as more appealing :D The color saturation and choices are really nice in it, even if there's not many color differences. The anatomy is also better!

If you do commissions you should drop your info for people <3
Dndmama wrote:
They're both good in their own way. The newer one seems softer and gentler and a bit better in my opinion. I like that one best but I also think the harder lines and brighter colors of the older one have their place depending on the character and the emotion you're trying to get across. All in all your OC is cute and your art is pretty!

Thank you for your responses!

I’ve never done commission before but... maybe I’ll try to consider it? Hmm...

Actually I think coloring is my weakness. I want to draw more colorful art but it always end up pretty bad and it makes me depending too much on filter 😓

And this is my new fan art sketch:
4A563985-DEE8-4353-9658-95C3CE66CD91.jpeg
So pretty! I love the way you've done her hair! I mean, I love a lot about this sketch, but that's the part that stuck out to me the most.
nindyaru Topic Starter

Dndmama wrote:
So pretty! I love the way you've done her hair! I mean, I love a lot about this sketch, but that's the part that stuck out to me the most.

Thank you so much 🙏
nindyaru Topic Starter

Original characters that I'm using to roleplay in this forum.

7A9313B3-CCA7-453E-BB8C-D8E365675B7F.jpeg
Mata Hari. What is he doing? Waiting for someone? Hmm... probably a client.

A5CB2EF5-F49D-4CBB-9E29-B8C73D6F0E97.jpeg
Gilang Lodaya. What is he doing? Maybe posting his mlm product ads on his instagram as usual.
nindyaru Topic Starter

My recent works this month! 😆😆

81257D16-2AA0-4EFE-A7BE-18178BFDFBBA.JPG

4609A23D-89BC-42BD-BBE7-2E32751AC6AE.JPG

11D5ED41-C964-4744-8B4F-B7FD6DC71F43.JPG

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » My recent art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus