Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » What did i do? Legendary beings wanred (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Fiona is a girl from an ancient family...the only issue is that she is considered the black sheep and is hated. She tends to spend her time reading myths, legends and about herbalism and first aid...or playing video games like assassins creed, mass effect, halo or ff series(mystc quest to ff9) instead of training to be in the military or in the family business.

One day, her mom gave her a pendant...a magic pendant. One that would allow her to summon or desummon...unsummon? Any being from a legend, myth or story(video games count) she knew...the only issue was that her parents died in a wreck before they could tell her how to use it.

Case in point--
Fiona was walking home before some of her evil cousins lacky's came to harrass her. When she saw them, fear took over and she ran. They laughed and gave chase before she hit a dead end. They then went to aim a gun at her. She couldn't see anyway out and fell on her butt before praying for someone to save her. When she did, the pendant glowed and a figure would start to appear out of a foggy mist that would surround the area.(that's where you come in and save her. You usually find that if you kill the summoner the summon poofs back. Well, your character is unable to kill her and must obey her. Unless, the summon reads his own story to the end. So watcha think interested?)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: adjustable length posts,

Does this apply to all mythos and legends?

Like, can the pendant summon the immortal and eternal Yog-sothoth and Azathoth? Or the living star cthugha?
Liara_Amagi Topic Starter

As long as they have a story behind it, it can be summoned.
I have a good-sized team for this. I've been wanting to get them a bit more developed first.

Sure,
Groovy. Will this be in the forums or PM?

I am fine with either.

I usually do pm but, i don't mind doing thread rps either.
Liara_Amagi wrote:
I usually do pm but, i don't mind doing thread rps either.
I don't mind much either. I'll let you decide

If we don't want to do a group rp, we can do pm. I don't mind.
Hello

Hello, sorry about the wait. New job and internet issues. Mainly the new job is making me tired and sore so...
This sounds interesting and fun, I’ll join
sounds interesting. I have a very good handle on some ancient mythologies. Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt etc. Let me know

Ok, feel free to pm me. I have mainly doing one on one rps and on this, you can have as many characters you want.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » What did i do? Legendary beings wanred (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus