Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Character Adopts for Sale!

I have several sets of character images that are open for adoption, some are new while others are on sale at a reduced price. Please see the terms and conditions of sale at the bottom of this post for more details.

Pumpkin comes with a full body 300 PPI colored picture, as well as the line art, as seen in the image. Color comes on a transparent background, while the line art comes on flat white. The price for the set of images is $55.00 USD

7iqaGHq.png

Additions and changes:
+3 USD for changing the color of hair, eyes, or skin.
+5 USD for changing the colors of hair, eyes, and skin.
+10 USD for change of colors to hair, eyes, skin, and clothing.
+15 USD for adding additional details such as tattoos or jewelry.

Briefcase comes with a full body 300 PPI colored picture, as well as the line art, as seen in the image. Color comes on a transparent background, while the line art comes on flat white. The price for the set of images is $55.00 USD

DCHtEJX.png

Additions and changes:
+3 USD for changing the color of hair, eyes, or skin.
+5 USD for changing the colors of hair, eyes, and skin.
+10 USD for change of colors to hair, eyes, skin, and clothing.
+15 USD for adding additional details such as tattoos or jewelry.

Bust comes with a bust sketch as seen in the image, Will be at 300 PPI w/ watermark removed. Comes as flat white interior with transparent background. The price for this adopt is $10.00 USD

AHqMWYU.png

Additions and changes:
+15 USD to color as the buyer chooses.

Wings Comes with a full body sketch as seen in the image, Will be at 300 PPI w/ watermark removed. Comes as flat white interior with transparent background. The price for this adopt is $25.00 USD

t6YpMi5.png

Additions and changes:
+15 USD to color as the buyer chooses.

Terms and Conditions:

- None of these images may be used unless purchased.
- These images are for personal use and may not be used commercially.
- Any purchased images may be edited how the buyer sees fit. Including recoloring and coloring of purchased line art.
- If any changes are requested there will be a fee dependent on the desired change.
- All sales may be returned up to one week of purchase, upon contact.
- Once purchased, these images may be resold once (not in duplicate.)
- Images must be bought in their set. They will be sent as separate high PPI images after purchase.
- All payments are to be made using a PayPal invoice.
-Payments must be made before receiving the adopt's high resolution image. The full payment must be complete within 72 hours of purchase.

If interested please contact me via this thread naming the set you would like, I will be in contact via PM, this will be first come first served. If there are any questions please post them in this thread. Thank you!
*slams down money*

GIMME FAWN! Please. <3 :D
Kruhee Topic Starter

MissPixie wrote:
*slams down money*

GIMME FAWN! Please. <3 :D

SOLD! Thank you for your purchase! <3
AAAAA if you ever make boys let me know, I LOVE your style sm heeeelp
Sweet boys gruff boys androgynous boys idgah your art is PURDY
Kruhee Topic Starter

Awwwwwh, thank you MRB! I'll be sure to let you know if/when I get some dudes up in here!
Kruhee Topic Starter

Update: Purple is sold!
Kruhee Topic Starter

New character adopt added, "Pumpkin"
Kruhee Topic Starter

Added a bust adopt for anyone looking for something like that.
Kruhee Topic Starter

Added a full body sketch for a less expensive character adopt option.
Kruhee Topic Starter

SOLD:

Pink comes with a half body 300 PPI colored picture, and a full front and back reference sheet. The price for the set of images is $55.00 USD. (Given the nature of the reference drawing it has been censored, the original will not be after purchase.)

44imVXC.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Character Adopts for Sale!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus