Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Guardian Angel/Demon RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

In this Roleplay your character has a guardian angel or demon that begins watching over and interacting with them, with their main goal being to protect your character.

The angel and demon are both male.

The angel, Chazaqiel, is quite friendly though his feelings get hurt easily. He doesn't understand certain basic things that a human would though.

The demon, Abaddon, is a major jerk and likes pestering and flirting with the character. He also has an obsession with collecting dead animals.

You can also choose to have both :)

This can be any genre really, just please write at least three sentences!

Just PM me if interested! ^^
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi Im super interested in this rp : D! Could I pm you so we can talk about potential plots and such : )?
MonstersAnonymous Topic Starter

Sure thing!^^ just pm me!!
Hey! That demon character sounds like a great match for my OC Ariana. Take a look at her character sheet and if ya like what ya see, then lemme know and I’ll send ya a pm!
MonstersAnonymous Topic Starter

Awesome! Pm me please!^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Guardian Angel/Demon RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus