Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » | BNHA | Shrouded Darkness (OPEN)

Sakumi Yuki (played by TheCreatureOfTheDark) Topic Starter

"I'm really not looking for anyone particular, just hovering to see how things play out."
She'd look up at the sky.
"You're ranger right? One of the Pro Hero group members, The Elementals?"
She'd look back down, stretching her leg over the wall and adjusting her cloak.
"Of Course I already know that's you, but still.." she whispered quietly.

She turned to the other elemental who had found the one who had found her, scrunching up her face.
"Not very hero-like to let a villain into school grounds, Albeit."
Axel (played by dantefrancis)

Axel O'Bannon was excited. He never thought he would enter UA. But since he move here with his adoptive mother, he simply had to. Trust me, he is happy to do this simply to make his mother proud.

But the thoughts were overwhelming him. What if he screws up? What if he disappointed his mother? The thoughts ran through his head, as he simply chose to put his wireless headphones around his neck around his ears to play a song, as he walked to UA.

"Guess there is no turning back"
Justine 'Justice' Flame (played anonymously)

Brook walked into the hallway as she sighed and looked back the way they came "Hopefully those imbecile 'Pro's' come searching for me..eh whatever I should be on my best behaviour.." she said as she looked as a boy with Wireless headphones walk by as she smirked and nudged him slightly

"Hey..Are you part of class 1B?" She asked as her red eyes stared into his "Oh uh..where are my manner..I'm Brook.! And whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to?" She asked as she stared at him, the benefit of being small like she was, was the fact she easily fit in with all these students and could actually hold up a conversation and make herself more popular.
Iris kutzomi (played by Faven)

*wakes up an goes to class as a new kid*

Iris kutzomi wrote:

((Uhm I don't know if you've read the starting post or not but I clearly states that there should be at least a paragraph minimum not one liners...I'm the person who started this rp so I don't know what she wants I'm just reminding you just in case))
Takeo Izumi (played by nightmqre)

Takeo let out a large breath. The boy was already bored but things had barely started and he assumed that when things got going it would match his pace of life. He itched his forehead slightly, adjusting his uniform subconsciously.

“...” he stayed outside, not wanting to fill a school full of children just yet. The Longer he could stay outside the better as well. He sat on the grass with his eyes closed, taking a deep breath. Accidental activation of his own quirk was quite common, especially when feeling anxious or stressed about what for whatever reason. It wasn’t an uncommon occurrence, which explained why he suddenly began to sweat burning and toxic sweaty that slid down his arms and left red, hot streaks as they did so.

His eyes shot open at the slight tingling of the sweat as he quickly tried to remove all of it from the surface of his skin before larger damage had been caused. He sighed once more, clenching his fists.

Iris kutzomi wrote:

Hi! I don't know if you read it, but this RP states that you need at least 2 paragraphs. Also in the roleplay community, using *'s are usually frowned upon.
Ranger nods. "I am indeed. UA said they needed extra protection, so we came here ourselves." He was a little confused when she said something about letting a villain in on campus, and then he saw his friends arguing outside the gates. "Monk's intuition is always accurate, I don't know why anyone ever questions it. Hopefully Wizard and Barbarian can get to them before anything bad happens. That, or at the very least Rogue can do something about it."

Rogue had been keeping an eye out for anything suspicious, with Paladin providing little to no help, as one of the students kept asking about his quirk and the other Elemental's quirks. It was some green-haired kid. Kinda annoying honestly. As he looked around the school, he saw someone that looked kinda suspicious. He disappeared for a little bit to go to Wizard. "Do you have access to the records?" Wizard looked at him and said "No. However, the girl you were looking at for a while seems to match the description Monk sent me of someone that needed to be watched. Seems like Bard went chivalrous again." Rogue nodded. "Makes sense." Rogue then disappeared and reappeared back by Paladin and proceeded to tell him what he knew. Paladin nodded and told the green-haired one to go to his class as he and Rogue started to make their way towards Brook.

Brook could tell something was odd, there was a lot more activity from the heroes then previous days, something was up about this new class, looking at Axel and then up at the two heroes coming down the corridor she sighed "Hey uhm we should uh go somewhere else..in fact..I'll see you in class?"

And with that she turned and ran the other direction through the crowds of students "Mm..ugh get out of my way you brats." She said squeezing through as she got the other end, looking as there were more corridors, soon spotting the gymnasium and smirked as she ran inside, entering the big hall as she looked around "Closet Closet, Ah gym Closet!" She said running across the hall to the door as she forced it open and ran inside, softly closing it behind her and hiding in the gym closet, behind some equipment "Damn...I need to contact them..get them to give me a new identity.." she said to herself quietly as she pulled out her phone and began typing away
Rogue saw Brook try to get into the closet and smirked. "Well, time to get sneaky, ain't it?" He then disappeared into a random kid's shadow and appeared in the closet. "So, any reason you're here specifically?"

After a bit, Paladin caught up to Rogue, who was still in the closet. Paladin had decided to wait outside the closet until Rogue needed backup. Rogue's Quirk, Shadow Step, was useful for catching up to people and dodging other people, but outside of that, it wasn't very helpful. They needed someone like Artificer or Ranger to hold them down more effectively. Paladin also knew his quirk couldn't be activated as long as he was indoors. It was way too destructive.

Brook looked at Rogue as she appeared in the closet, her red eyes stared into hers as she chuckled "Hello...you must be Rogue? Am I right? Heh oh well so now what? Your gonna put me in handcuffs and take me away?" She asked as she put away her phone before looking at her in a more annoyed expression as she rolled her eyes and left the closet.

When she left the closet she stared at Paladin and smiled "Well aren't you a handsome fellow." She sighed as she looked at her "two of you just for a fragile girl like me?" She said as she whimpered "you heroes sure know where's best to put your efforts" she laughed as she walked ahead

((Are any of the heroes expendable for you? I dont mind them fighting but are you okay with any being killed or would you like me to just keep it safe for you?))
((I'd rather keep it safe if you can for the Elementals. I could probably pull in a random character if needed though))

Paladin and Rogue followed Brook out of the school. "So Rogue, you finally came out of the closet?" Rogue rolled his eyes. "We are on official hero duty, and you decide to say something like that?" Paladin laughed a little. "What can I say, I'm just a ray of sunshine."

As they walked out of the school, Ranger watched their backs, just to make sure that they weren't in too much danger. "Too bad none of us have aura reading powers. Wish I could figure out what her quirk is."

Sakumi hopped off the wall, looking back at U.A.
"It seems they found the bug. Good for them."

She sighed, putting her hand to her temple, narrowing her eyes.
"I should probably be going now, It appears they may be suspicious of me since I gave them the tip."
She flicked the lolipop's stick on the ground, and started to walk away to go into town.
Axel (played by dantefrancis)

Axel would walk down the hallway, halfway through the song before feeling a nudge on his shoulder. Axel would look to the left would see a girl talk to him, and it looks like she was talking to him.

He would take the headphones off his head, and would hear her name, which confirms that information."Axel. Axel O'Bannon, and yes I'm part of Class 1B. I think to safe to assume that you are also a part of the Same Class.

Brook looked at them as they spoke, finding no humour in there jokes "Wow you heroes are real mature..." she said as she rolled her eyes and looked away "So...you guys aren't smart at all..well at least I'm assuming.." she said quietly as she smirked, at least they didn't ask who she was better yet who she worked for.

Brook groaned as she looked at the ground as she walked, listening in on the heroes speak, one wanting to know what her quirk was "What my quirk is has nothing to do with you! And trust me I wouldn't give up any information on anything my quirk can do.. you wouldn't be happy If i said so." She explained as she watched him closely

((If you want to that's fine by me.))
Paladin raised an eyebrow. "What was that about?" Rogue sighed. "You, genius." As they kept walking, they overheard her say something about keeping her quirk secret. Ranger had finally caught up to them. "Well, you guys found her alright then?" "Yeah, she would've gotten away if it wasn't for me." Paladin said proudly. The look Rogue gave Ranger said all he needed to know. "Alrighty then."

Monk and Cleric were still watching the perimeter as the others brought Brook out. Cleric had a quick look over the others, but it didn't seem like any of them were harmed. "Strange." As he was pondering it, a blur came out of nowhere. It was Flex, a young hero with the powers of speed and stamina, sometimes able to gift his seemingly boundless energy to others. "What's going on?" "I think we're doing alright, but stay here just in case." Monk was still keeping a watchful eye.

Sakumi sighed, swiftly turning around to face the entrance of UA once more.
"Now what is it.."
She pulled her hood closer to her face, the cape part of it flowing in the morning breeze. Narrowing her eyes, she looked at the watch in her hand, tapping her foot in wait.

Brook looked at the heroes, eyeing them all while maintaining and emotionless expression one, two, three, four, five and six all against her, a soft smirk appearing on her face as she watched them all interact as she yawned quietly "Mmm...could I get like a drink...maybe some water?" She asked as she looked about with an annoyed expression "Ah you know what...how about I show myself out get out you heroes hair!" She said in an enthusiastic way as she shook her head "I could show you a surprise perhaps? Then could you let me go?" She asked with a smile "It wont be a bad surprise since you guys would overpower me within seconds!" She said chuckling softly

Sakumi stood behind the tree, watching the girl and the heroes bicker. She kept looking at her watch and humming quietly. She made sure to stay out of range of their ears, although since they were all a little preoccupied with that villain, she doubted they would notice her.
She proceeded to pull out a small device, looking at it and frowning.
"Well It appears I've almost used my quirk a bit too much, I should stop sometime around now.."
She put the small black device away in one of her cloaks pouches, sighing.
Paladin raised an eyebrow. "I'm gonna guess Bard shouldn't use his quirk." Fighter readied up his gauntlets "Well, let's hope we don't destroy the building too much." Flex rolled his eyes. "You guys don't take enough risks." He started getting light on his feet. "C'mon bro. Let's rumble!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » | BNHA | Shrouded Darkness (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus