Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Story Title (Help Needed)

No One Knows Who This Is (played anonymously)

Hai people~

So, I'm writing a story that takes place in about the 1950's. It's going to be kind of a zombie story, but with a twist (There always is), it only affects the men. So the housewives of the world are perfectly unaffected. Super awesome, fighting off, in their amazing 1950's clothing. However, I'm at a loss for a title! I'm totally open to suggestions, and I might post a link to the story once I get a few chapters done, but I need help! The title is a very important part of a book, and it's the first impression people get of your story.

Open to any suggestions! Thank you for your time,

-No One Knows
nindyaru

Hmm... How about...

‘1950: The Nightmare’

or...

‘The End of Men’

Ehh I don’t know, I’m bad at giving titles lol
pixl.Bee

'Best of Wives and Worst of Zombies' / 'Worst of Zombies and Best of Wom'en' >:>
No One Knows Who This Is (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Alright people, I've gotten this started! Here's the link!

Check it out if you're interested <3
I was legit gonna ask where could you read it!! Super interesting idea btw I would’ve never came up with that. One thing I loved was the decade you picked lol

ILoveAlexTurner wrote:
I was legit gonna ask where could you read it!! Super interesting idea btw I would’ve never came up with that. One thing I loved was the decade you picked lol

Thank you so much! I love the time period, and I thought it would be really cool to try and elaborate on the idea and story.
Np, I read the first chapter and I honestly loved how you depicted the 50s. And
I’m super excited to read the rest

That means a lot <3 and I'll try to update somewhat regularly.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Story Title (Help Needed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus