Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Something Happened I need help (Not RP Related)

Ok So I was in spanish class, and I can't figure out any other way to share this.
I suddenly got super tired, and lay down on my bed to think, I was still awake when suddenly the room turned dark, I started slowly spinning around my room (which was still hazy but visible.) and then my bed went through the wall and I was surrounded by darkness. I was facing the ground and as my bed moved I saw a strange language I didn't recognize etch itself on the ground as my bed spun around In a dark place.
I'm positive I wasn't sleeping because I lay down at around 10:24 and I came back into reality a minute later. This felt like it lasted hours and I saw glimpse of battles and characters/people I've never seen before in my life. I saw this dark figure in the distance of the darkness, but this ended before my bed reached whatever this shadow was.

My body almost couldn't handle whatever this experience and my heart was beating super fast. I could still think normally and I swear to god I could feel my body and nothing changed.
Its like my bed and body went into other dimensions.
I have a bad life and saw this thing called "Reality Shifting" recently, although I tried it, I dont usually have the patience or necessary materials to try it fully for multiple times. I'm curious if this had anything to do with it. (Its a supernatural belief that you can manifest your own dimension with a character you choose. Basically like a video game where you choose your own life. I know it sounds silly, but Im so desperate to get out of this life and into another, I took drastic measures. Tons of people and spiritual guides have talked about how to do this properly, like listening to certain sound waves and typing a manifestation of the reality you want.

However as soon as my mom entered my room to yell at me about something, This experience ended.
What just happened? Did I hallucinate? Was I begging to shift into another dimension all together? Does anyone out here know what the hell just happened and can give me advice on what to do.

I know this is meant for RP, but I seriously don't know where else to ask this.

(If you're going to say i'm a kid and making this up, trust me I'm not. I'm in highschool which makes this even more freaky because this time it wasn't my imagination.)
MangoNekros

I know you say not to call you a kid. But what you're talking about is absolutely bizarre. Using a logical explanation, it can be a hallucination or a daydream. If you could feel a tug or a pull during this, it was most likely something your body felt prior. (For example, after you leave an airplane and go to bed you could feel rising and lowering like you're still in a plane. This "Reality Shifting" you speak of seems to be nothing more then something skeptics will talk to you you about to interest you in their paid services. While I somewhat believe in the paranormal (I only believe certain people who explore it) the belief of swapping realities seems almost part of a sci-fi story. Being able to just hop into another reality sounds like something for edgy 13-year-olds to do, much like the 3 am challenges and such (not criticizing you.) If there was, a chance, that you did change realities, the chance of successfully doing it would be slim. It is most likely that you probably had some type of paralysis while remaining awake momentarily. I can have this way of saying that this is for children or teens because I too am a teen. Barely turning 17 today, I am a Junior, so I know how highschool stress can be. Maybe you were just stressed out? Of your schoolwork, Distance Learning, or maybe your family? If you want to "change" your reality, you have no need for some silly game. Talk to your teachers, counselors, parents, and friends. Try to establish a schedule to do work and such. Hell, if you need someone to talk to I'm all ears! You can fix your own reality by finding out what needs to be fixed. Don't give in to this "Reality Shifting" hocus pocus. All you need is to sit down, relax, and talk to someone.
Kim Site Admin

If this is true, what you're describing having experienced indicates a serious problem. Please ask your parents to take you to a doctor.

As this forum is not a reasonable place to seek help for medical issues, I'm going to lock this topic.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Something Happened I need help (Not RP Related)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus