Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Icons suddenly aren't showing??

DISCLAIMER; I NOTICED THIS WAS JUST FIXED, THANK YOU!!

Hello there!!

Ssoooo it just happened, but no icons are showing up for me. The search icon, the inbox icon, the icons when writing a forum or PM, they're all gone and replaced with this little thing where it says;
F0

F0

F4

And so on. Every icon has numbers and letters like that.

Am I the only one experiencing this issue? And does anyone know why it happened? I haven't done anything, all I did was refresh the page and suddenly it was like that and I have never tried that before.

Thank u in advance!! <3 <3
It's not just you. Looks like a problem with the icon library the site uses. (Font awesome). Maybe ping Kim via the 'Report a Problem' form in case she doesn't already know?

Edit: And as quick as I typed the post, the problem is gone! :)
Kim Site Admin

I was running an update that moved a lot of site assets around (trying to make loading images, fonts, stylesheets, etc. a little faster). Icons got weird for about 10 minutes during that time. It should be over now. :)
MordosKull

Phew! I thought my computer was finally doneso for a sec there. I'm glad it was just a temporary bug.
ChocolateIceCream Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
I was running an update that moved a lot of site assets around (trying to make loading images, fonts, stylesheets, etc. a little faster). Icons got weird for about 10 minutes during that time. It should be over now. :)

Thank you so much for the fix, I'm so happy it was fixed now!! :D :D

You are on: Forums » Help » Icons suddenly aren't showing??

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus