Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars KOTOR (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hellooooo my fellow kids

Mango here. Do you like Star War? Yes?
Do you hate the new movies? Yes?
Do you still think they should have made the Knights of the Old Republic Series instead? Yes?
Do you also think if they make it even so they will screw it since is all they have been doing?

Good news for you, I do would like to make a Star Wars KOTOR kind of thing.....sort of.....kind of. A group of different characters with different ideologies who go in search to defeat something very big , something chaotic, disastrous targeting the whole universe, while we visit different zones it i what tickled me now.

Do you hate how childish is Star Wars? Well...I won't mind to go for some kind of more dangerous territories depending if it does makes sense. It really don't need to be so Star Wars related if you would like we can create our own planets, and creatures, just tackle me for ideas and characters which yes I have some just let me know in your first DM if you hate how childish is Star Wars and any ideas you might have since I welcome all of them except the usual ones ehem ehem the NSFW ones and scat.

-Required
Semi-Paragraph and to let you know yes I use animated characters for the most part.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

NeonBragley Topic Starter

Still looking to fight against the light side or the dark side. Any of both sides have flaws anyway so no problem with me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars KOTOR (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus