Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Bumpkin's Misunderstanding

Aloe (played by Eternal_Dream) Topic Starter

Aloe used vines to lift the little pumpkin up to her. "Do you want it? I have plenty and..." She wiggled her fingers and the pumpkin grew a vine body and looked like a chibi pumpkin doll. "All yours."
Eloise (played by Sparkcloud)

"Wow! Thank you so much!" she exclaimed grinning ear to ear. "Happy halloween!" she called as she walked away.
A shy tall elf has arrived in town, shivering as she gripped her torch slightly, careful not to light it on fire. It's so many pretty leaves, but she doesn't wanna risk burning it. She then knocked on the door, flinching.

Aloe shifted in her spot on the bench again and looked over at the person knocking on her door quizzically. Oh? Was it time for another trick? Or Treat? Wait which was it again? She shrugged and waved her hands and vines crept under the door up to the door knob and opened it from the inside. Aloe had to stiffle a laugh as she went back to looking like a part of the decorations.
Confused, Flara peered from inside. She was of course terrified from the vines. She looked around her to make sure nothing was playing a trick on her. Trying to keep her fire together, she peered inside, unaware of the figure on the bench. "Hello? Or-- Trick an-- Treat?" Flara sounded so loud, still confused and terrified.

Aloe jumped up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Which do you prefer the trick? or the Treat?" She smiled at her with her hands behind her back as her the flowers on her head bloomed brightly. Then remembered she didn't have any treats.
Startled, Flara spun around with a gasp before making a shriek. "Oh-uh... treat." She muttered softly. "I-I'm sorry, it's..." Flara blinked several times very quickly, placing a hand over her heart. She looked around before back at the plant lady.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Bumpkin's Misunderstanding

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus