Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Multiverse in Crisis! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Turah (played by ragemachine)

Many theories are made about the multiverse, some are that it consists of alternate Earths, some are completely different universes with their own laws and workings, some are just blank worlds with no end or feature.
But all that doesn’t matter anymore, for that very multiverse, home to trillions of worlds and universes, is in peril. But by what? A deranged conqueror? A power-hungry god? An unstoppable force of nature? No one truly knows, but this is why we need to work together to stop this extinction of all life. But hey, at least if we fail The Creator will just create a new world. But let’s try to avoid that, cuz frankly I’m pretty sure everyone doesn’t want to die...

If your interested, just PM me or leave a comment here.
We could try a Group RP, but if that is the case and you don’t want to RP in the group anymore just tell us, saves everyone waiting for that one person. But I generally prefer doing 1on1s, makes things a little easier.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hello I want to Join?
I've got a few Heroes and One good nature-d(sorta) Villain that you could pick from, I'd love to RP!!!!
may i join this i will rp as my character zeek
Turah wrote:
Many theories are made about the multiverse, some are that it consists of alternate Earths, some are completely different universes with their own laws and workings, some are just blank worlds with no end or feature.
But all that doesn’t matter anymore, for that very multiverse, home to trillions of worlds and universes, is in peril. But by what? A deranged conqueror? A power-hungry god? An unstoppable force of nature? No one truly knows, but this is why we need to work together to stop this extinction of all life. But hey, at least if we fail The Creator will just create a new world. But let’s try to avoid that, cuz frankly I’m pretty sure everyone doesn’t want to die...

If your interested, just PM me or leave a comment here.
We could try a Group RP, but if that is the case and you don’t want to RP in the group anymore just tell us, saves everyone waiting for that one person. But I generally prefer doing 1on1s, makes things a little easier.

My character Mara Astar is a Demi-Goddess who specializes in Pyromancy, witchcraft, and dark magic. Could she be a part of this? Maybe she comes from a universe where she is a deity and she wants to help stop everything from ending.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Multiverse in Crisis! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus