Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking found family/found sibling rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Simon Kaid (played by BiggestBean)

Hello and thank you for your interest!

As the title implies, I’d like to do a sort of found family or found sibling rp with my character Simon, since he’s never had the closest family of his own.

I am not against any types of characters! However I am not looking for a romance with this specific rp idea. However if you look over this or any of my other characters and have a another idea, feel free to message me!

Some potential story ideas:
Simon is injured and on the run after a close encounter with some overzealous hunters. He encounters your character and begs for help. They hide and heal him, and in return he starts helping them as much as he can, from there they start developing a bond.

Simon has been traveling for months, and when he finally stops somewhere feeling he exhausted, he knocks on the first door he finds and asks for temporary shelter, it happens to be your characters home.

That’s just a few off the top of my head, but if you either have another idea or want to come up with something together, just let me know, I am always up for brainstorming. If you’re interested, feel free to PM me or leave a message here, and I’ll get to you as soon as possible. Happy rping!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I've got a character we could play with this, if you're interested. I've got her profile posted if you want to look it over. L
Heya! I have a selection to choose from if you would like to pair up with me. I can't remember if we met before with the same idea.
I would like to roleplay if you allow me to! Right now, I only have two characters though.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seeking found family/found sibling rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus