Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF Lost Friend or hired knight/merc in l (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

M/C has been trapped in the spirit realm only accessible through a cave. It was a rough start, because the ground was odd, and darkness was among them to kill them. Y/C's job is to discover the odd threats in the cave, but had no idea M/C has been trapped in this realm of darkness for a very long time without aging or starvation, as if a force prevented anyone inside from those things. The two have fought the darkness, and Y/C led M/C out of the cave where she can live a regular life since then. However, being forced to live a life others generally want M/C to live instead, M/C's caught up in a conflict between city life and M/C's own life.

Hello roleplayers!

I've been feeling a bit sick for a while. I've had more than a few fights recently, but it's been a week, so I want to give it another shot.

I wanted to bring back an idea in honor of my friend Christina who at this time is currently in the hospital in critical condition. Please pray for her. 😞

I have a few things for you to keep in mind:
-As a human, I make mistakes, and I'll keep making them. Don't take it personally if I make a minor mistake, even if it's over and over again.
-Find what makes you happy and hooked.
-Go nuts, and have fun! Of course, no metagaming even if I'm throwing in ideas.
-Please feel free to add ideas! I'm always looking to insert more!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

Okay, could I get some additional information? specifically regarding how it might play or plans for the future? Laws of the world or similar things?
SpiritHero Topic Starter

Of course! Just hmu in the dms! I'll be a bit busy today, but I'll try to respond by tonight (est).

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF Lost Friend or hired knight/merc in l (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus