Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Princess and Servant 1x1 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am the princess and you are the servant but this is a love story so at first if I seem harsh it will get better but we also attend school and no one knows that we are royalty so that’s also a secret, this is also a 1x1 roleplay so I hopefully will find a match.

We could talk about it more in the PM's if needed
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

CloudWanter wrote:
I am the princess and you are the servant but this is a love story so at first if I seem harsh it will get better but we also attend school and no one knows that we are royalty so that’s also a secret, this is also a 1x1 roleplay so I hopefully will find a match.

I would be really interested in this rp! PM if you wanna discuss further
Hey! This sounds exciting! Are you still looking?
Lilly yumi (played by Faven)

Im very much intrested
I'd be interested.
Hi! I'm interested in this rp, if you're still open. Pm me if you're still up for it!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Princess and Servant 1x1 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus