Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » We meet again (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cruz (played by Vaporwave)

Overall plot idea: Our characters have spent most of their childhood together in the same hometown and neighborhood until Manu left unexpectedly in his early teenage years. Years later, they surprisingly come across each other at one of Manu's concerts. Your character’s acquaintance could be an eager fan of the musician and therefore drags their friend to the show. The two friends could follow the band backstage where they would hold a meet and greet with a couple of the fans, and there your character and Manu could gradually find the familiarities between the two of them. They wish to talk more, though considering the given time and place and overall situation, there are still plenty of obstacles between them that stop them from engaging in a real conversation. The few glances they share indicate they faintly remember something about the other, however, uncertainty resurfaces since it's been so many years that have passed since they have last seen each other. I was thinking we could take it from there and see how the role play develops!

I'm a sucker for slow-burn, modern romances, so this is what I'm looking for in this role play.

I can write posts anywhere from 200-2500+ words/2-12+ paragraphs, but I've been trying to keep it around 200-600 words/2-5 paragraphs lately. Overall I try to mirror my partner's posts! Frequency-wise, I tend to reply daily around 2-3 times/day, but that depends on how busy we both are. I love to brainstorm and plot, but not all by myself! And lastly, I prefer to write in PMs! If we seem to be chatty and all we might move to a different platform such as Discord for example if we both agree on it ^^

I write in third person, past tense and would prefer my writing partner to do the same. Please try to write 2-3+ paragraphs/reply so that I have something to work with, tell me if you have any ideas you'd like to discuss and please do tell me when you leave for more than a few days or don't want to role play anymore! I totally understand whatever reason you may have, though I would just like you to give me a heads up in case anything like that happens.

That being said, I should stop my rambling here, so I hope whoever comes across this post and finds it interesting enough would shoot me a PM! I don't really check the replies under my posts here, so it would be best to contact me directly in case you're up for writing with me! <3
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Greetings! Is this still open? If that's the case, I would like to try.
Hey! Is the RP still open?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » We meet again (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus