Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Still Hiring Mercs (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This is a shoutout to all Mercenary type characters that wish to join me in my group RP. I'm still looking for a bunch of characters to join the group and if you are a fighter without an Individuality (Refer to the post here), someone running from the Government, simply looking for a home, those abandoned by the family for being different. I'm taking ya all in if you want. Drop me a message and I will link you to the group next. We will be one of three factions. The other two being the heroes and the villains. I want to create a storyline that all of us can work on together.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Aaricia Topic Starter

any takers?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Still Hiring Mercs (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus