Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » School for the New Generation of Superhe (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello all. This is my first official post so please excuse the mistakes that might follow this announcement. The story revolves around a character quite similar to All Might from the My Hero Academia verse and her two former teammates. The story begins in the aftermath of the First War of Individualities that wiped out almost all of the population of the country who possessed an Individuality which was caused by an almost countrywide dark nuclear explosion that ripped away the Individualities (equivalent to a Quirk) forcibly from anyone that was exposed to it.

We (this is an idea developed by my friend Raikiri and expanded on with help) are looking for people who want to roleplay in a large group.

People who want to attend the New School of Superheroes that was formed by War Hero, National Symbol, Bringer of Peace and overall the nicest person to walk on the planet; Kelsy aka Nova. She will be the Headmistress of the school (Taking up All Might's role) and Bastion of Hope to the new Generation of Superheroes.

We are also looking for people to play Villains in the League of Villains run by former Superhero now turned supervillain, Starter of Chaos, Evil Incarnate; Xylar. He will be in charge of any and all baddies that want to destroy all form of goody-two-shoes characters.

Well, that is two of three legendary figures described. The third faction, truly neutral, looking to survive day to day life and have nowhere to go and need a home can turn to the third and last teammate Codename Exodus. The explosion that causes the wipeout of the magical population was caused by my powers going haywire. If you want to join the RP and want to play a relaxed character on a neutral ground you can join with me as I recover from the explosion, travel and rescue those who were mistreated for their powers and have a home with a ragtag group as a family.

Here is a short description of what happens before our story begins from the perspective of Kelsy aka Nova. Please enjoy.

‘War,’
Gunshots. Screaming people.
‘What is it good for?’
Explosions. Crumbling buildings
‘Absolutely nothing.’
Blood. Dead bodies.

We should have seen it coming. It had become too quiet, the Villains had all but disappeared. Docile. The calm before the storm. We thought that the Villains had finally leant their lesson, after losing to us Heroes. Constantly. It was pathetic really, how much they used to lose to us. But now…
Now they were winning.
Now we are the pathetic ones. We hadn’t expected them to team up, and even so, we never imagined so many of them. There are Tens of thousands, or more.
I hear screaming. It was a small child’s. My eyes narrow and I jump off the building from which I was observing the battle. We were going to win. ‘We are heroes after all’. I determine to myself as I Will myself to fly towards where I heard the Child, shooting beams of paralytic energy towards the villains that were causing havoc through my City.
The building to my left explodes, I quickly push the resulting debris away before landing in front of the monstrous villain that was about to attack a group of children. They were crying. “It’s alright kids, I’m here!” I announce to the children behind me, wondering why they weren’t in their designated panic areas.
The Villain throws a punch at my side, I stop it with my hand, coating his arm with my blue energy, I give now cowering villain a smile, “That was rude, wasn’t it children?” I ask, before Willing a barrier to appear between them and the violence, before I pushed the Villain back towards another group of them.

I’d gotten the children to one of the Panic Rooms, thank the gods. It was time for me to join the Frontlines. I knock out a few stray Villains that had somehow gotten past our defences as I flew to the frontlines.
Once I see the lines of pure Chaos, I start charging my power pushing and compressing the energy in front of me while tripling my speed. I yell out while launching myself to the centre of their ranks, my energy explodes, sending the villains flying.
I stand and grin up at the Villains that were staring at me with apprehension. “I did not think this one through…”
I lower myself down into a fighting stance and flash my grin at them, “Villains! Stand down, I’ve asked you nicely!” I shout my catchphrase, “I’m feeling All Mighty!” Spurring their masses into action as they start charging towards me.
I Will my power to coat my arms and legs, preparing for a showdown, only to be disappointed as a black mass stepped in between me and the charging villains. My eyes widen as I jump back and glance over at the others fighting towards me.
“Exodus, nice of you to join us,” I grin up at her.
“What would you do without me, Dumbass,” she growls before blasting the villains away with her dark energy.
“Oi, call me Nova on the field,” I stick my tongue out at her, just as we were interrupted by him.
The worst human being to ever walk the Earth. The Hero Hunter. Xylar. A spear of light was launched at us, Exodus growls and shields us.
I Will my energy to manifest around me again.
“Time to end this war,” Me, Exodus and Xylar say at the same time, before charging at each other.

Slashes.
Explosions.
Dodges.
Screams of rage.
Tears of pain.
I lose my left arm, but Will my energy to replace it. No time to stop or doubt.
Do or Die.
Exodus is bathed in a mix of blood, I’m sure some of mine was on her as well.
Xylar launches another attack, a spear impales Lilith (Exodus) and I hear her screams. My eyes widen as I glance over at her, Xylar goes pale. He begins running away as I fly back and Will the biggest barrier I could muster around the Panic Room, keeping the heroes closest to the rooms, and those within them safe.
The world then shrouds in Darkness as Lilith releases her power.
Her black clashes with my blue.
It hurts.
I’m bleeding.
The Black energy amplifies and I scream.
Pain.
Black.

When I eventually woke up, they hailed me as the Greatest Hero to ever live.
No one mentioned Lilith.
It was seven weeks after the Villain Uprising.
I thought she was dead.
Months later, after my body had fully healed minus the arm that was cut off, I learn the truth as I was awarded for my bravery and sacrifice. Exodus's powers had caused a Breakdown Phenomenon, and she had gone dark soon afterwards. The Breakdown had killed everyone that wasn’t behind my barriers.
It was my fault.
I should have been ready for them.
I shouldn’t have been lazy.
“This isn’t going to happen again.”

Thank you to everyone who took the time reading. If you feel like joining please mention so down below. I will be working on making the group in the next few days as I am currently busy. Please mention which faction you would like to join and a small note on what your Individuality and code name might be. (An Individuality is what ability you have)

P.S If anyone is good at making groups and can help us in the development of a successful world build please PM me for more information. If you have questions please free to PM me any time. I will reply as soon as I am able to.

Current spots filled:
    Headmistress of School, Bastion of Hope: Nova (Kelsy) Played by
Raikiri)
    Hero Hunter, Bringer of Chaos, Leader of Villains League: Xylar Played by
Arcol
    Soon to be teacher, The Wanderer and Neutral party: Lilith played by
me .
    Soon to be teacher, amazing gardner, Earth representative: Erez played by
Failure
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Ahhhh, this gonna be epic!
I am interested, may I join in?
It is a pleasure to be he who hunts most of you down...for what it’s worth, anyways. For the wise shall join me, and the foolish cast down.

((I’m getting into my role, in case clarification is needed.))
Aaricia Topic Starter

We are still looking for people of course. The group shall we created soon. Remember 3 factions. If you want more details message the people linked in the post. Thank you
Aaricia Topic Starter

Tucker_Dragon wrote:
I am interested, may I join in?

Of course, ^^ feel free to message one of the three faction leaders to decide what you want
I am interested! I have an MHA OC that I could use as a student since it seems like you are in need of some.
Aaricia Topic Starter

Sure. Quick reminder to everyone that this is not just MHA it is just loosely based on it and anyone who has hero character and super baddies and mercenaries can RP here as well
By the way, are we making a group for this, or is it going to be on a pm? I feel it’d be easier to keep track of on a group.
Aaricia Topic Starter

Grooooup~~
Sounds interesting. Room for another?
Definitely!
Aaricia Topic Starter

Hmm how do ya change the name for this topic? I'd rather not call it school seeing as it is just NOT only the school ya know? Its the mercs that work in my area, the school, the villains league and anyone else. Its a world for all and anyone that can send in their application
Maybe add the Peeps that want to join into a PM and Re-post?
I could set up the actual group, then shift control to one of the two others.
Aaricia Topic Starter

Lmao sure make the group Arcol. Add in both me and Raikiri to it since we are going with Character sheets for this. I highly advise you to open up your own forum topic for hiring villains lol
I just recently joined and saw this, I am interested! Is there still a room though?
Aaricia Topic Starter

There is always space ^^ I will form the group by this weekend. Im trying to get Heroes for Raikiri to have in the school haha
Uchuujin-Yato (played by Zelphy)

I do wonder how my character would deal with humans in this xD. Be they villians or heroes she's disgusted by all of humanity xD
Nell Tuft (played anonymously)

I would be interested in joining the villains group.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » School for the New Generation of Superhe (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus