Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for players (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am currently trying to bring together enough people for a new group rp discord server I am making called “The Fracture.” It is a culmination of different genre’s and settings with mild game-like elements. At the moment I have three people including myself, and I’m hoping for maybe 6 at most, so obviously trying to keep it small. If interested please reply and I can work on explaining the setting in greater detail.
This sounds fun, I'm interested to hear more
Does this include dice rolls and such?
Can you accept fantasy races, or just purely human?
I might be interested and would like more details please.
Zombiebait94 Topic Starter

Oh lordie ok let me first apologize. I looked away for a few days not expecting so many to reply so quickly. Now to address the questions:

No, there are no dice rolls the players will have to partake in. The players will have “stats” attributed to their characters, and when roleplaying actions I will take into account what skills or weaknesses the character may have when specified in lore. (So someone who is not physically strong may not wrestle an opponent down very easily). There are also some factors with what weapons they use that is easier to explain once in the server.

Secondly: you do NOT need to be human, practically anything will be welcomed. I only say practically because I request the characters atleast be humanoidish (no sentient house cats or something for example).

I will happily let anyone into the discord server to look around, but I do just want people to be conscious of the number of people, as stated I do hope to keep this smallish, both for my sake as well as my other players. Simply PM me your discord so that I can drop you an invite and answer any other questions you may have.
I am mega curious about this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for players (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus