Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Leather Giveaway-- win free custom leatherwork!

Ilmarinen Moderator

Hello! I’m gaining some exposure for my leatherwork by doing a signal boost giveaway! :D

To enter, all you have to do is reblog on Tumblr, follow/watch, or make a post/journal on a social media or art site. Each counts as one entry to the giveaway. So basically, if you reblog AND follow AND post a journal on deviantArt AND watch me on deviantArt AND post on Twitter, that counts as five entries, though posting to deviantArt five times only counts once. (But I appreciate your enthusiasm :P)

Obviously don't make a bunch of journals here on RPR, though. XD I don't think the mods would be amused.

Here's the Tumblr post!

On October 31st a lucky winner will be chosen at random!

The prize? A piece of custom leatherwork made specifically for you, tailored to your exact specifications! I don’t even have a set prize I’m giving away--you get to pick what you’d like based on my prices, so you’re definitely getting something you’ll like. I make bracelets, bags, armor, bottles, collars, and more. Shipping costs are waived, and I ship worldwide.

The more people that share, the better the prize becomes. For every 10 shares, the prize increases by $1. So if there are 200 shares, the prize will be increased by $20, for a grand total of $35! That’s enough for a pair of extra-fancy cuffs or a leather bottle! :D

The prize starts at $15, which is already enough for a thick bracelet like this, but with your choice of symbol, border, and colors.

Reblogs and follows on Tumblr I can already track, but if you make a post somewhere please reply here with a link to it/them. Also, I don’t think any of you lovely people are this much of a douche, but please don’t try to game the system by posting with multiple accounts or something. :3

Links to my pages, for reference:
Etsy - deviantArt - furAffinity - Tumblr - Facebook - Twitter - Homepage

Here’s a list of my basic prices, but I’ll be working out a price with the winner since not everything I offer is listed here. I can make all kinds of stuff! Here and here are quick links to my galleries for examples.
  • $10 skinny bracelet
  • $15 thick bracelet
  • $15 teeny leather bottle
  • $30-$40 cuffs
  • $30-$40 collar
  • $35-$45 small leather bottle
  • $60-$80 large leather bottle
  • $60-$80 belt bag/small purse
  • $75-$90 bracers
  • $80-$100 single pauldron
  • $125-$150 pair of pauldrons
  • $325+ breastplate (+$50-$70 for single pauldron, +$75-$100 for pair of pauldrons)

And remember, I’m wide open for commissions too! So if you don’t win, well… keep it in mind! ;P Anything ordered now will ship by the holidays, and my pieces make awesome gifts for pretty much everybody.
Kim Site Admin

OMG OMG OMG I'm doing this RIGHT NOW AHHHHH
I posted on deviantart in a journal. I've been watching you on there for a long time xD If I ever remember my Tumblr password I will reblog on there xD

Edit

I figured out Tumblr xD Followed, reblogged and posted to Facebook! /proud
Holy wow! I need to get on this cause..well this is just awesome! (Plus I totally would love to support your art and buy something for someone I know for christmas!)
reblogged and followed on tumblr :) I was really happy with the piece I got for my friend and now I'm sad I didn't get something for myself haha. Fingers crossed :)
OMGosh! I love your leather works! *runs away to tumblr to repost!*

*edit* Followed and reblogged (and simultaneously posted to facebook!)
Ilmarinen Topic Starter Moderator

Wowww... thanks guys. It's up to almost 2000 notes on tumblr. X______X;;;
I posted it on my Deviant art Here.. :D (I almost forgot about it!!)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Leather Giveaway-- win free custom leatherwork!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus