Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Kamui's Commissions!

Kamui Topic Starter

bumpin!!! still very open!
Hi there, I have a simple one-panel cartoon I'd like to do for a friend's birthday for our spy game. We don't play on here. I don't need anything super realistic and I can sketch out what I want and describe the looks of the characters. Does that sound like something you can do or do you typically only do a single character in a picture? Feel free to PM to discuss. Thanks!
Do you do full color portraits?
Kamui Topic Starter

JT_the_Ninja wrote:
Do you do full color portraits?

Full color busts? Yeah! You're welcome to PM me :)
Kamui Topic Starter

Another slot opened, and I wanted to post some recent pieces since I'm working on an overhaul for my sheet!

new art!
46713136_ZH8A6BnM1zxvxun.png43614860_GDdheJtXWg1SMFG.png44154089_ePv9c1jYkqcuqrd.png
Content Warning: Gore
46829644_Gxd68shlBpHxpLA.png
Kamui Topic Starter

bumpin! got one slot open!! but it shall soon uh...open up to two lmao
Kamui Topic Starter

WOOOO done with summer classes so i have way more free time! not to mention its pride month

*eyebrow waggle*

why not get some art for your loveley gays?
Kamui Topic Starter

heyo! all slots open! artfight is coming up soon....why not get some refs for your characters?
Kamui Topic Starter

two slots are open, one just got filled :P why not get some art in preparation for art fight this week!
Kamui Topic Starter

what is up i am closin comms for the month of july so i can sit and draw and have fun doin artfight without feelin bad that i have people who paid me lmaoo

however, you are always welcome to express your interest in a slot in pms! and if you're worried that people will scramble for me the minute august first will hit (they wont...promise), you're always welcome to buy a comm if you understand it won't be delivered until after artfight is over

singular exception is chesh lmao but you know this
Kamui Topic Starter

hey yall! comms are all open again :D slots are being taken up fast so get your hands on the last one :0
Kamui Topic Starter

Hello! All slots are open! Feel free to DM to discuss details :3
Kamui Topic Starter

yeehaw all slots are open and its almost valentines day! why not get some cute couple art of your ocs! or...art of you and your valentine? or art of your ocs for your valentine!!!
Luscinioide

aggressively bumping the commission thread instead of the request thread bc kamui art is 10/10 art. visions of neon pink SUGOOIIII~!! >w< cat e-girl hacker art still haunt me in my dreams. one day i will return and get more neon pink SUGOOIIII~!! >w< cat e-girl hacker art
Kamui Topic Starter

Luscinioide wrote:
aggressively bumping the commission thread instead of the request thread bc kamui art is 10/10 art. visions of neon pink SUGOOIIII~!! >w< cat e-girl hacker art still haunt me in my dreams. one day i will return and get more neon pink SUGOOIIII~!! >w< cat e-girl hacker art

i'll be waiting to draw that money robbing abomination

in other news...yeah! something looks like it's missing, huh? thats right...your girl has a CARRD NOWWWWW! no more scrolling and scrolling through my hideous rambles

now you can do it on my carrd instead

'kamui your prices changed-' we pay our artists fairly in 2023.
Kamui Topic Starter

hello hello! i have one slot let! come and get it i know you want some cash money art of your cash money characters :3
Kamui Topic Starter

hello all my slots are open! art fight is in just a few months! why not get some ref sheets of your characters before it's too late, hmmm?
Kamui Topic Starter

ah yes i am free from vacation and school which means three months of nothing but free time! all slots are open :)
Kamui Topic Starter

bumping once more!! check out my shiny new carrd it's pretty and clicking links are fun :)
Kamui Topic Starter

wao!! check out my super cool not really limited special offer on chibis! a stylized, extra mini version of the ones i usually do!

as you can see below, they look to be wearing some uh...frilly dresses. this is mostly aimed at characters wearing j fashion or lolita fashion, but anything similar would be alright too (steampunk, regular punk, EGA, etc). going for this offer means you get the choice of one big prop for free or two small props for free!

lined starts at 30 and lineless starts at 35! pm me for more info, or to buy :3

chibiexamples.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Kamui's Commissions!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus