Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there RP Repository!

My name pretty much describes me, so there you have it!

I'm also kind of new to this, but I like the whole social media idea, so we'll see how things go.

Nice to meet you all in advance and I hope we can have fun with a little role playing :3
hello
Baka Topic Starter

Hi, nice to meet you!
Kim Site Admin

Eep! I'm far behind in my welcoming, but I'm still pleased as punch to meet you. :) When you say "kinda new to this", do you mean to the RP Repository, to RP in general, or perhaps to some aspect of RPing like RPing via forums? Looking forward to getting to know you!
Baka Topic Starter

I'm actually new to several things, firstly the repository itself, secondly the idea of role play by forum, though I feel I'm getting the hang of it.

And no problem, I'm sure you're busy with Admin-ly duties. Nice meeting you as well :3
Kim Site Admin

I'm sure you'll pick it up quickly. :)

The best way to learn is definitely through practice. We do have a few articles you may or may not find interesting though! New to Roleplay and The responsibility of all RPers are some great places to start finding tips.
Welcome to RPR Baka! I hope you really like it here and that you're having lots of fun. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask <3
Baka Topic Starter

Thank you, I feel very welcomed :3

I do like it here, I'm starting to get a bit of practice in with a group Till Death Do Us Part to try something familiar to get into the swing of things. Thanks for the warm welcome :3
Ja, and you are doing very well in the rp right now! If I didn't know any better I'd have thought that you had already had a couple years or so of forum RPs under your belt :P

Anyways, I never really got around to doing this outside the group, so WELCOME TO RPR! TOTALLY LATE ON THIS BUT WHATEVER! XD
Baka Topic Starter

Thank you, but really I'm just kind of wordy :P

That's okay, I'm glad the game is going well, just trying not to 'overact' as it were :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there RP Repository!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus