Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dystopian future (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Naught (played by Butterknife)

Hi I’m looking for a RP as the character I’m posting as- and I have a dystopian future idea if anyone is interested! You can probably tell I’m new to this website- sorry!

It’s the year 2093- and all hell has come to earth. After WW3, the human race was almost wiped out, depending on what little un-poisoned land was left. But after a series of eruptions and the late detonation of old bio-warfare bombs- that land has been destroyed. It’s up to the even fewer survivors to find each other, help each other, and start again.

I’m thinking that this could be set in a fantasy city called Zeton. It used to be surrounded by farmland.

I don’t mind if this is going to be a one-on-one or a group thing and I think 1 paragraph+ is a good target. Looking forward to RP’ing with you :)
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I am very intrested in this, but I don't really have any open ocs websites lots left. Is it okay if I made a Oc for this rp with out it having a website please?
Hey, I'm a very competent DM/GM player. I really like your idea, we could maybe come up with something.
Naught (played by Butterknife) Topic Starter

Dib2435 wrote:
I am very intrested in this, but I don't really have any open ocs websites lots left. Is it okay if I made a Oc for this rp with out it having a website please?
Yeah! Just as long as I get to see it :). (I’ve already said yes to another person so I was thinking this could be a group thing?)

BIDG wrote:
Hey, I'm a very competent DM/GM player. I really like your idea, we could maybe come up with something.
Again, i’m thinking this could be a group thing? That makes a group of 4 (including me) if everyone is up for it!

I’m going to be closing the topic to new responses if you guys agree
Hello. I'm interested. And I see that this isn't closed. And I have slots open. :)

Goblinhunter61 wrote:
Hello. I'm interested. And I see that this isn't closed. And I have slots open. :)
Oh cool! I have one person definitely up for it so far so there is room for more! Hopefully the other two will respond XD
Indeed. I've always liked the idea of the end of the world scenarios.
Hmmm I wonder... I have a futuristic family that is a bit "more" futuristic than 2093. But oooh... I could delve deeper into their history and play something of their ancestors.... I am so intrigued!
So. Is this dystopian or post-apocayplse? Because it seems from what I've gathered to be post apocayplse.

Goblinhunter61 wrote:
So. Is this dystopian or post-apocayplse? Because it seems from what I've gathered to be post apocayplse.
Bit of both- I guess some technology should have survived
Alright. When will you start?

Goblinhunter61 wrote:
Alright. When will you start?
I’m not completely sure tbh- I have one person completely up for it and now you seem to be too... i’ll launch a RP chat tomorrow. I’ll give the other people who responded a chance to confirm at the last minute!
I'm in!

Ah! Sorry- it was supposed to start yesterday but some things have happened in my personal life and I’m postponing it to the new year. I’m really sorry about this and hope you will still want to RP with me. I’ll be making a chat with all the people who have joined as a OOC chat so we can get ready for the RP. The LFRP will be closed. Thank you!

Hi guys!

I launched a chat and I’m making sure it is working XD
Hiya Naught, just making sure this works.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dystopian future (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus