Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » 24-hour time (PLANNED)

pixl.Bee

hello, so I realize this may be sort of a tiny little thing, but I'd really like the option to set it so that RPR will display times in 24-hour time (like 13:00 instead of 1:00 PM, etc). everything else I use is set this way, so it sort of throws me off, haha. I figured maybe it could be an option in the settings, so that people can select their preference between 12- and 24- hour time.
again, sorry if this is considered too insignificant to worry about... and also sorry if that's already an option and I've just been missing it >:) (and if the latter is the case, please feel free to tell me :P)
Kim Site Admin

This is definitely one of those things that I'd really like to add, but that turns out to be... not so much hard as very time consuming to add retroactively to such a large site. It's on my list but quite low. Maybe it will be one of those things that I trudge through on a sick day when I'm not feeling up to much intellectual heavy lifting but have just enough energy to sit in front of the computer and do little standardizations?

Sorry I don't have a more satisfying answer!

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » 24-hour time (PLANNED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus