Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Elfen Lied based rp -Don't have to know (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tomoko (played by Amirrora)

It's alright if you're not too familiar with the series.
To sum it up, it's based around these humanoid beings called Diclonius.
They are all female (according to the anime anyways, dunno bout the manga) and had pink hair and red/pink eyes. But their most common feature is two white bones protruding from their head that look like small cat-like ears. Because of these, they can control 'vectors', invisible arms with varying reaches and amount of arms depending on the Diclonius herself. All of them are infertile except the Queen (who wouldn't be in this roleplay, mine is just a basic Silpelit Diclonius). A Silpelit Diclonius is one born from the sperm of an infected male. Basically, if a Diclonius touches a man with her vector, the virus that causes the birth of a Diclonius is forever in their blood and will spread to any children they have. These Dicloni are known as Silpelit Diclonius, and are infertile, but can infect other men with their vectors. Basically the existance of Dicloni is hidden by the government and most infants discovered are euthanized, but others are taken to a lab to be experimented and researched.

Anyways, that about sums it up.

Basically, my character Tomoko here is a young Silpelit Diclonius, and I wanna do a roleplay with her.
It would include much violence, and darker themes, lots of blood probably as Diclonius are naturally violent as it is APPARENTLY their instinct to want to kill humans and replace them with their own kind.

I'm not done her biography yet, but most of her other details are down, her art will also be up shortly.

Anyone interested?
I'm up for it :) I could use Elemeno
Tomoko (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

EonRising wrote:
I'm up for it :) I could use Elemeno

He sounds like he could be a good fit! Each of them having their own secrets to hide!
Could be fun.

Just got her art up! Working on her backstory!
HRA

I might be interested if it isn't too late? I got a few people who might be of interest

HRA wrote:
I might be interested if it isn't too late? I got a few people who might be of interest

I'm up for doing more then one.
Which character did you have in mind?

Still looking!

Finished her bio/backstory! Check it out!

Still haven't been able to start an rp with her yet, so I'm still looking for anyone interested!
Oh, Elfen Lied..

I have enjoyed that show, verily. I am highly interested in playing within the setting, and if you would like to create the first post to set a personal setting, I will gladly play with you.
Hey, I'm still interested. You start it up and I'll post ASAP

EonRising wrote:
Hey, I'm still interested. You start it up and I'll post ASAP

PMs fine?

Miss wrote:
Oh, Elfen Lied..

I have enjoyed that show, verily. I am highly interested in playing within the setting, and if you would like to create the first post to set a personal setting, I will gladly play with you.

Sure, which character you feel would work for it so I know who to send the PM to?
PMs are fine :)
HRA

Tomoko wrote:
HRA wrote:

Well, if you wanted a government to stop someone, I got a dictator who might be the job? That and maybe other people. Check it out if you want.

HRA wrote:
Tomoko wrote:
HRA wrote:

Well, if you wanted a government to stop someone, I got a dictator who might be the job? That and maybe other people. Check it out if you want.

The dictator sounds fun! What's their name so I can read the profile?
Why does she have a set of double horns? No Diclonius ever had more then two horns, Lucy included.

Not criticizing or anything, I just think it looks odd when everything else seems to follow the series quite faithfully.

Katia wrote:
Why does she have a set of double horns? No Diclonius ever had more then two horns, Lucy included.

Not criticizing or anything, I just think it looks odd when everything else seems to follow the series quite faithfully.

Just an aesthetic thing. Since they all look VERY similar, I wanted mine to stand out a bit. I could only do so much with the similar hair and eye colors, ect. So I gave her two sets of horns. She doesn't have double the vectors or anything, just a personal touch I threw in. Diclonius' are mutations in the first place, so it COULD happen.

Also another reason was because when I made a fan-character based off the series a long time ago, everyone kept asking if my art was a picture of Nana or Lucy. So this way she can't be mistaken for a character in the anime/manga.
I see. I have an idea for a Diclonii chracter of my own. I am thinking of a defective silpelit and by defective, I mean that she has a really weak DNA voice. Kind of like Nana, but not so gentle and docile.

I am also thinking that she wasn't at the lab since two escapes would be rather implausible. Instead I was thinking that she was born to a very traditional/isolated family that didn't believe in hospitals.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Elfen Lied based rp -Don't have to know (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus