Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cryptid's in your area (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

My Rules, Fandoms, Prompts, ect.

Characters
NiM

What I'm looking for;
- Other Cryptid's and or Humans. (Witches are a-ok)

- 1-2 paragraphs at most. My starters are always long, don't worry.
- Reasonable response time (Once a day at the very least)
- I prefer Discord but if you can't that's fine. It's optional.
- No godmods, overpowered characters, I'm looking for a 50/50 mutual obligation.
- Do not control my character's, leave enough room in your post for my character to react.

- I tend to try and reply at least once a week if I get super busy, if you're gone for a week and I'm still interested I will msg you. If I'm no longer interested in the rp I will tell you. I'm very straightforward so please don't take it personally if I say I don't want to continue. It's not you per-say more so than it's just my interest shifting again.
I don't really have any prompts in mind, I'm just looking for other cryptid's or hang with, or even a few humans if its desired. I wanna expand NiM's character and friend group! I am however always open to coming up with idea's and such for prompts. It's just late rn and I'm trying to garner interest.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Azelforest Topic Starter

bump
Hello there! Glad someone was able to answer my prayers for a somewhat paranormal RP. I read through everything and have no questions. I recently made a Phantom character. All of the information has not been converted from paper yet, but I am willing to give you a detailed rough version of a CS in DMs. I do not use Discord, unfortunately, so if that's an issue, let me know. You should have a CS by tomorrow, have a great day!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cryptid's in your area (closed)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus