Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Sean Bean Death Reel

Because let's face it; He dies in almost everything he's in.

I fail at embedded videos.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Is it bad if that made me want to laugh? >->;

also..I've only seen two of those movies.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I recognised four movies from that. Patriot Games, Goldeneye, Fellowship of the Ring and Equilibrium.

I think one of them was Game of Thrones too but I've only just started watching that, so I kinda hope not, big spoiler if it is.
Kim Site Admin

I had to stop watching after a few, some of those were just way too grisly for me.

What does hollywood have against Sean Bean? He seems like a nice guy, what with his rIppLiNg MuScLes and all.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Did you hear about what happened to him when he went out on a date recently?

He was out at a bar with his girlfriend, they stepped outside to smoke when some guy came up and started insulting her. Sean didn't take too kindly to that (cant say I blame him, I wouldn't be happy about it either!) and chased the guy off.

They went back inside for awhile, then decided they wanted to move on to another bar. They left and found the guy had come back and was waiting for them. He attacked Sean, stabbing him with a broken bottle. Sean fought him off and the guy fled.

Instead of going to a hospital, like most people would after being stabbed, Sean went back into the bar, asked for the first aid kit, stitched himself up and once finished, carried on with the evening as if nothing had happened.
Kim Site Admin

You're kidding me.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Nope, quite serious :)
I can't watch. Says it's not appropriate for some users and believe it or not I have no Youtube account. ._.

But that's kind of amusing, how Sean Bean dies a lot. xD

Darth; ....seriously? Holycrap. That's hardcore.
That is quite hardcore. xD

Also, when I joined Youtube, I picked the oldest date on there, so it thinks I'm like a billion years old or something.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Even his video game characters are tough. When I was playing Battle for Middle Earth 2 recently, Boromir (looking like Sean Bean of course), took on and defeated The Witch King. But that's not all, moments later, Sauron appeared. With no time to recover, Boromir was forced to fight and he was victorious once again!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Sean Bean Death Reel

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus