Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New In Town

Welcome aboard, Dade! I'm sure after you get used to it, RP will become a great hobby and this site is an awesome platform for it with lots of cool people and amazing plot ideas! :)

As for my favorite shows/books.... hmmm. I have a hard time picking X'D Well shows are for the most part italian stuff nobody else knows, but in recent days (as of last week X'D) I've enjoyed the Commissario Ricciardi series and the books by the same name, by author Maurizio De Giovanni. Very clever mysteries but the investigations are just part of a bigger picture that is the portrayal of Naples in the early 1930's and the lives of the characters surrounding Ricciardi. The writing is simply magical too. I adore De Giovanni's prose, and style.

Others... hmmm I can't narrow it down!! Too many XD I watch everything from science-fiction to murder mysteries to comedies and sometimes even soaps, anime and cartoons alike, and likewise enjoy a variety of books of various genres, fantasy, thrillers, cyberpunk, romance, etc.... with a special place in my heart for two authors; Agatha Christie and Jack London.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New In Town

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus