Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokémon Roleplay. (Group Rpers only) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

We see all kinds of Rp being done with Pokémon and different routes. But what about a Pokémon Rp that is held in the United States region? It possibly being a... well a celebrity themed one at that?

I am looking to explore that and it’s already in progress... but I want to have that explored more. Because if other routes of Pokémon Rp... are able to have their dues ... why not this? Why not one that is real life... celebrity themed... but with the Pokémon looking as they’re always meant to look? That’s what I am looking for.

The characters that are in it... are Age's 15 and up. This is a (GROUP RP) And that is not up for debate. Just so you know.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

One and All... If interested... Reply here... or PM. Which ever satisfies. Just speak up.

Please... If there is anyone out there who are interested.... Come here and say something. Speak up. Please. Say something. Show your interest. PM me... Something... Anything.

((Bump))

((Bump))

((Bump))

((Bump))

((Bump))

Come on... Who wants in?

Is there anyone who's into pokemon? Anyone? Come on... There must be someone who's into Pokemon. Someone has got to be all for Pokemon. Who is it? Who out here is willing to be totally in and fully involved. Without ever backing out? Who?
Hi there. I like pokemon. I've been thinking of making a trainer character but haven't found a reason to yet. What sort of pokemon stuff are you looking to do?

DiggzTChesh wrote:
Hi there. I like pokemon. I've been thinking of making a trainer character but haven't found a reason to yet. What sort of pokemon stuff are you looking to do?

Message me. I'll give you all that you may need to know.

You'll understand all once you see the details.

((Bump))

((Bump))

((Bump))

Is there anyone else interested?
HelpIranoutofideas

Oh, hi, I am interested, but do I have to make a trainer character?

Helpiranoutofideas wrote:
Oh, hi, I am interested, but do I have to make a trainer character?

Yes you do. But message me. Inbox. I'll provide all that you need to know.

Anyone else interested? anyone who knows much about Pokemon and are indeed without question all in interested... and don't seek to have a moment where they might back out... are welcome... Come on over...

The gates are open.

Gates are still open. If anyone else is interested.... feel free to reply and say so.
Ah, I don't know what you mean by "Pokemon as they're meant to look".
Also, when you say United States do you mean Unova, which is based on the United States of America, or do you mean the actual US?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokémon Roleplay. (Group Rpers only) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus