Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokémon Roleplay. (Group Rpers only) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Ah, I don't know what you mean by "Pokemon as they're meant to look".
Also, when you say United States do you mean Unova, which is based on the United States of America, or do you mean the actual US?

The Actual US.

And what i meant by Pokemon as they're meant to look... was that they look as they would in the Animated show. Nothing about them... changing. They keep the looks that they always had.
Ohh, I see. Like, not anthropomorphic or Mega or anything like that, got ya. :)
I might be slightly interested, as long as it's not a heavy roleplay and if you don't mind me only replying like two or three times a week (if even that).

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Ohh, I see. Like, not anthropomorphic or Mega or anything like that, got ya. :)
I might be slightly interested, as long as it's not a heavy roleplay and if you don't mind me only replying like two or three times a week (if even that).

Once or twice a week would never do. It would have to be as many a day as you can whip out.

No one or two a week. That just won’t do. Honestly... it would never do.

Anyone else willing to be into the RP?

Anyone else interested. Who ever it is... come on over and Pm me. I’ll provide with any and all details. Just post here then come PM me. I’ll be welcoming anyone who takes the time and wants to commit. I will be waiting and on standby. Hope to see who comes in soon.

((Bump))

((Bump))
hey, ur still lookin for trainers, yeah? i could try to pitch in, it sounds interesting! one thing im curious about though, when u say its 'celebrity themed' whats that meant to mean? like were rping as celebrities? lol
Hello, I am interested in the Pokemon rp. Is there a certain game you want to follow or anime season? Or is it our own characters adventure?

Dark_Rose27 wrote:
Hello, I am interested in the Pokemon rp. Is there a certain game you want to follow or anime season? Or is it our own characters adventure?

It’s like an anime based... but it’s covering the U.S region. All Pokémon up to season 8 can be used.

Pm me and I will provide you with all the details that you shall need.

howley wrote:
hey, ur still lookin for trainers, yeah? i could try to pitch in, it sounds interesting! one thing im curious about though, when u say its 'celebrity themed' whats that meant to mean? like were rping as celebrities? lol

No. You don’t have to. But ones like me... plus my sisters Lisa and Nicole. We are already celebs like our mother. We’re “the Rising Lights” me by myself am Passion Kiss.

Lisa and Nicole together are the Lightfoot Dreams.

More people... All who are interested and won't back down... Come on down.

((Bump))

((Bump))

Who else is interested in Pokemon?

((Bump))

((Bump))

((Bump))

((Bump))

((Bump))

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokémon Roleplay. (Group Rpers only) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus