Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Fandom rp partners (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

JetStorm

So....I am looking for rp partners that like fandoms.(And know how to play canon characters from these specific shows/animes)

if you are interested,just say so,and I will send a message,if not,then you don't have to say anything.

Onto the fandoms

-MLP(Yes....I am a child at heart)

-Miraculous Ladybug

-Sonic

-Sonic EXE

-Pokemon(Not in the mood at the moment)

-Any 80's Cartoon

-Bendy & The Ink Machine

-Helluva Boss & Hazbin Hotel(You have to be 18 for this,if not,then its a no)

-Splatoon

I can also do gore and horror mixed in with these fandom choices.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Narrating Book (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

I thought that's what this forum's about, to advertise for Rpers and Rps? I could be wrong, sorry, I'm still not used to this site.

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forum/looking_for_rp
Rogue-Scribe

A Quote from a Narrating Book
Narrating Book wrote:
I thought that's what this forum's about, to advertise for Rpers and Rps? I could be wrong, sorry, I'm still not used to this site.

https://www.rprepository.com/community/forum/looking_for_rp

You are correct. This RP Discussion forum is for the discussion of various aspect of Roleplaying, characters, resources, etc. There are separate forums for posting RP Requests. You can set your preferences at the top of that forum if you are over 18.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Fandom rp partners (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus