Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Slow-burn prompts [MxM] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(Reopening this because I need some new RP's)

Heyoo, It’s Kat!

Thinking of some MxM this time. And we need some power dynamics. Ideas I quickly came up with include:

The Devil’s contract
The devil is part of a huge corporation - devil inc. and they need to fulfil contract quotas. Humans exchange their soul for whatever wish they want in the form of a written contract. The human, clueless and innocent, is tricked into signing the contract, even though they don’t really wish for anything. Will the sadistic devil reap the human’s soul? Or will he try to save his human’s life from his own mistakes?

Master Corporate
Mr CEO has recently been assigned his father’s failing hotel business as a harsh reality check, forcing Mr CEO to interact with the kinds of people he would never have talked to... Office workers. Mr CEO’s horrid temper - or mere presence - has kept his workers in line out of fear, and frightened away all his personal assistants so far. Perhaps someone special needs to step in and help Mr CEO for the better... Before his business collapses.

Step aside, I’m the star!
Brash and arrogate star athlete of Niack University is either loved by everyone or hated by many. He has everything going for him. Could a quiet, gentle soul or a cold, stubborn boy working at the on-campus bar catch his sharp eyes?

I don’t want your brains...
Model and full-Time Zombie finds it hard to blend in with regular humans despite looking just like them, especially when he cannot eat human food... But survives on touch!! Problem is, the tastiest human he’s ever touched is a germaphobe... Or just hates his guts for some reason.

I have some rules...
  • Please please pleeease DON’T just give me a sentence - I need some of that juicy description
  • Smut is okay, but remember this is supposed to be a slow-burn romance, not an erotica
  • Please don’t describe self-harm or drug abuse in explicit detail - if you must please keep it as brief as possible - but there’s a high chance I’m going to ask to drop the RP if you do anyway
  • Please don’t control my characters
  • If you’re not having fun, tell me and drop the RP, because nobody likes being ghosted
  • I’m the kind of person who also likes OOC chat. If you don’t want that, please tell me so that I can refrain from doing so.

If any of these prompts give you a new idea, please tell me! I would love to hear your thoughts!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I pmed you ^-^ i have a few ideas for an apocalypse rp. A few romance rps. Im really into sci-fi anf romance. I really love apocalypse, virus, and mxm.
This seems interesting!
immalikeawsome Topic Starter

Skidaddle Ski-Bumpio

Need new RP's so reopening this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Slow-burn prompts [MxM] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus