Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Jeremy's and Sandy's High school Teen angst (1x1)

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19.jpg

Jeremy: *Voice-Over* Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to have a phase of teen angst... where your life is like a whirlpool of trouble before you? Well... That would be something that any teen... Any teen would be more than likely to endure. Any one of them. But if they were a Lightfoot... it'd be well... not something you'd expect as you see... The lightfoot family was considered as rather famous and well known. Only because it consisted of the woman everyone knew as the Rising Star...

"macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-107.gif

Macie: *Singing* “I haven’t ever really found a place that I call home
I never stick around quite long enough to make it
I apologize that once again I’m not in love
But it’s not as if I mind that your heart ain’t exactly breaking
It’s just a thought, only a thought

But if my life is for rent and I don’t learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
’cause nothing I have is truly mine

I’ve always thought that I would love to live by the sea
To travel the world alone and live more simply
I have no idea what’s happened to that dream
’cause there’s really nothing left here to stop me
It’s just a thought, only a thought

’cause nothing I have is truly mine

While my heart is a shield and I won’t let it down
While I am so afraid to fail so I won’t even try
Well how can I say I’m alive

’cause nothing I have is truly mine” "

"Macie: *Singing and dancing* La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

I just can’t get you out of my head
Boy your loving is all I think about
Boy it’s more than I dare to think about

La la la
La la la la la

Every night
Every day
Just to be there in your arms

Won’t you stay
Won’t you lay
Stay forever and ever and ever and ever

La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

There’s a dark secret in me
Don’t leave me locked in your heart

Set me free
Feel the need in me
Set me free
Stay forever and ever and ever and ever

La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

I just can’t get you out of my head…"

"the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-401.gif

Macie: *Singing* “Just a small town girl
Livin’ in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin’ anywhere

Just a city boy
Born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin’ anywhere

A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume
For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night

Streetlights people
Livin’ just to find emotion
Hidin’ somewhere in the night

Workin’ hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill
Payin’ anything to roll the dice just one more time

Some will win, some will lose
Some were born to sing the blues
Oh, the movie never ends
It goes on and on, and on, and on

Strangers waiting
Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night

Streetlights people
Livin’ just to find emotion
Hidin’ somewhere in the night

Don’t stop believin’
Hold on to that feelin’
Streetlight people

Don’t stop believin’
Hold on
Streetlight people

Don’t stop believin’
Hold on to that feelin’
Streetlight people”"

Jeremy: *Voice-over* That's Macie. She's my mom. I'm Jeremy. Jeremy K. Lightfoot I am also a celebrity too. As well as a teenage male. But there is also the fact that you may not notice right off... for those who didn't know. but i am a proud Gay youth. I'm Gay and with a soulmate named Sandy Westmoore.

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

That's Sandy. He's my love. I love him and he loves me. He too is gay and how i met him was like anything a simple teen like me would do... It was by sheer chance. Unexpected... but when it came to meeting him and then being drawn to him... As like an immediate friend then a soulmate... then well... a deep lover and current Fiance. Yeah... He and I are on the way of some day getting married. Two gay teens who get wed by the sole grant of the parents. My parents and his... It has happened before. Remember back in the days of when Blossom and Leslie got married. Remember them. Blossom started out being straight and was not bound to being gay. However... She loved Leslie so much that she wanted to be hers and have Leslie always with her and part of her heart forever. It was a dear sole wedding. Granted by both side's parents. Her's and Leslie's. Now it would soon be our turn.

Jeremy: *Voice-Over* Here is where some of the things we had would be put to the test. Or shall i say... bring us both to a big decision. Would it be me alone going possibly bad. with teen angst. Or would it be Sandy... or would it be both? That's what no one knew and would not see coming. Not right away. But here's the thing... no one expected for someone like a Lightfoot to go bad. Even if they were... Celebrities and were in the public eye. This is where the story kinda starts...

Jeremy's Humility.

Metropolis...

Metropolis High school...

Jeremy: *Voice-over* It was a cloudy day. Windy and rather cold. My sisters Lisa and Nicole were already down the hall and as you know... They were doing their own thing and hardly stuck around long for anything. With minds of their own. Minds of their own. They of course had a habit themselves... No one knew it. But i kinda had a suspicion. We'll get into that later... I was coming through the halls... wearing a yellow saffron dress and ballet laced high heels. My soul mate came along with me wearing manly clothes. I guess that i was the female in the relationship. Heh heh heh heh!

Jeremy: *Putting on some lipstick* Sandy, High school is gonna be hard on us.

Sandy: I know. But we got each other, Sweetheart. It'll be okay.

Jeremy: I guess. It's just that things are gonna be more challenging and more harder.

Sandy: Life usually is. *Looking at the school information* Our lockers are up ahead. I think. past the next door.

Jeremy: Let's go. We're gonna need to book it to class soon. The teachers might not be too happy with anyone being late.

At the Lockers...
SunbroTheAbysswalker

(ok so I wasn't sure if you wanted me to jump straight into the rp or not so here we go I'm doing both)
SunbroTheAbysswalker

There was someone leaning against the lockers. It was rather difficult to figure out their gender just by looking at them. Their hair was short, but not very short. Their eyes were closed. Two vines wrapped around his arms. It was hard to tell where they came from.They had a red collar on. They wore a black long-sleeve shirt and a red t-shirt over it, but it was rather hot out. They also wore jeans and red and white sneakers. They were listening to Unhappy Refrain so loud you could hear it. Now was a good time to say he was most definitely smoking.

There was another person trying to get them to stop. But this time he was most definitely a boy. His hair was red. Not too dark, but not too light either. His hair was more of a crimson shade. His eyes were a soft yellow, and he clearly had no whites in his eyes. His pupils were like some sort of snake's. Narrow, but not too narrow. He wore a grey t-shirt and brown sweatpants. He wore the same sneakers as the other person. He looked young, but if he was in this scbool he couldn't have been that young.

"Ivy, stop. I don't want you getting sick." "Heheh, since when have you been the one to protect me?" Their voice was rather deep, while whoever the other person was's voice was soft and quiet. They were opposites, but they seemed to get along.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Jeremy's and Sandy's High school Teen angst (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus