Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » » Crossover'o Clock! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ahoyy good folk!

As I slowly catch up with my RPs after these few weeks of inactivity, I came down with a neat lil' craving for a Crossover RP! Basically it would be any of my characters falling into an established universe (like Middle Earth, the Star Wars Galaxy, etc.) and having some fine shenanigans there.

I don't really care which fandom the universe belongs to, meaning that I'm willing to try out francises that I haven't consumed any material of myself too! The only thing I want and absolutely require of you, is that you play a fandom OC, I'm not interested in actual canon characters. You can be as fandom-breaking as you want with your fandom OC, because I'll sure as hell be keeping my own characters as 'true to self' as I can!

Aside from that, smut is a no-no for now, I'd like some OOC banter.. aaaand those're the rules I have. Let's get to bizz!

Fandoms I love!
Elder Scrolls (Skyrim)
Star Wars (any era/saga)
Fallout (only played 4 tho!)
Minecraft (ay, why not?)
Fandoms I know
Hunger Games (any Game)
Harry Potter (any period)
Borderlands (dunno much..)
Marvel/DC (into the RPverse!)
Don't know, but wanna try!
Pokémon/Digimon (or any rip-off)
Avatar (I'm planning on watching ATLA tho!)
Any & all animes! (I'll do some light research)
>> INSERT UNKNOWN FANDOM HERE <<

Alrighty, that about wraps it up for now. If this whole premise of my OCs dropping into any fandom world of your choice happens to interest you, feel free to reply underneath this thread or PM me, I'll be sure to get back at y'all as soon as I'm able. Let us craft some tales to remember!

But whatever you do, I hope you have a splendid day/night/whatever!
~ GarnaalProductions

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

JetStorm

I could do a minecraft rp with ya,if ya want
Garn's Hoard (played by GarnaalProductions) Topic Starter

JetStorm wrote:
I could do a minecraft rp with ya,if ya want
Sure! Hopefully our PM won't get lost and be forgotten this time. I'll go ahead and send ya one~
Hello. I'd be interested. I quite familiar with the Fallout universe, and wouldn't trying an RP about that. I also have a few anime universes you may enjoy roleplaying in.

Michael147 wrote:
Hello. I'd be interested. I quite familiar with the Fallout universe, and wouldn't trying an RP about that. I also have a few anime universes you may enjoy roleplaying in.
F'course, my dude! I'll send you a PM right away.
Reaper (played by Reaper13)

Hello! I would like to roleplay with you! I think the Marvel/DC universe would be fun!

Reaper wrote:
Hello! I would like to roleplay with you! I think the Marvel/DC universe would be fun!
Excellent! I'll send you a PM right away, we can talk more there.
Reaper (played by Reaper13)

Thanks!
DatZiggyBoi

I could introduce you to the Pokemon Fandom if that tickles your fancy

DatZiggyBoi wrote:
I could introduce you to the Pokemon Fandom if that tickles your fancy
Heh, ain't looking to get Pokemon crazy, more like cause some ruckus in an universe I ain't familiar with. I'll send you a PM!

Also, ye good folks, I'll now close this thread for the time being, I think I got more than enough to work with. Thanks for applying, comrades!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » » Crossover'o Clock! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus