Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Page that shows all profile item badges (exists)

As likely everyone knows, people like to decorate their profiles with cool and pretty items. This even includes shop items as I have seen people put character cloaks on their profiles, myself included. However the problem is that you can't actually see what the shop items will look on your profile most of the time. I mean people generally know what the flowers look like from the news, but not generally anything else.

So I purpose a page where people can see what these items look like when used as profile decorate. This could just be a page for all of said items. If you really wanted to be amazing, you could have that page show what every single item that can be used as a profile decoration looks like including stuff from epic weeks.

While it's unlikely someone would buy a hourglass of epicenes for use as a profile decoration, whose to say about a rune, or oil of epicness? What about a dragon's tooth or a box of chocolates? I mean there are people with multiple phoenixes on their profiles which cost $20 a pop so there is money to be made there.
pixl.Bee

Katia Topic Starter

Ah yes, I never knew that was a thing. Well you learn something everyday.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Page that shows all profile item badges (exists)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus