Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Share cute or awesome OC art you've recieved!

Yeah! Share them here and show them off! Whether it's something you drew, commissioned, or recieved!

piperheadshot_zps60092c54.png

I commissioned this on Gaia, trying to get rid of the maker art for my character Piper and replace it with custom art. I got this done to start with! Soo cute!

Any cute art you guys have gotten lately?
Wow that's really cute!
Amirrora Topic Starter

Full-Moon-Insomniac wrote:
Wow that's really cute!

I know! I was so happy with it! I re-sized it and lightened it a bit in photoshop so it could be seen better. But I love it so much! And that was after days looking for someone I could afford, then boom! Amazing art that I could afford! Worth the wait!
Definitely!
Amirrora Topic Starter

PiperCross_zps2a8e93d6.png
Just got this chibi done today by someone on Gaia!

Anyone else get anything cute recently?
BOth of those pictures are absolutely adorable, Ami! <3 Makes me want to gather Piper up and give her a big ol' hug.

A lil' while ago (two months ago, I think?) my friend LittleBattyLady made me these linked ports of Sir & Lady Forest.
qi2EwTe.png
Incoming mischief and the other barely being able to handle it in 3...2...1.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Copper_Dragon wrote:
BOth of those pictures are absolutely adorable, Ami! <3 Makes me want to gather Piper up and give her a big ol' hug.

A lil' while ago (two months ago, I think?) my friend LittleBattyLady made me these linked ports of Sir & Lady Forest.
qi2EwTe.png
Incoming mischief and the other barely being able to handle it in 3...2...1.

Aww thanks! He he, she's my favourite character at the moment. I just love her personality.

Oh wow those are beautiful! Even the tree leaves have reeeeallly nice coloring!
TheLily

pc__cheerful_couple_by_rociozero-d6pbnnc.png

Thiswas something I ordered to surprise my husband and it came right on his birthday. It's probably the cutest thing I've gotten in a long time. Maybe, I don't know. I get a lot of cute art. XD
Amirrora Topic Starter

TheLily wrote:
pc__cheerful_couple_by_rociozero-d6pbnnc.png

Thiswas something I ordered to surprise my husband and it came right on his birthday. It's probably the cutest thing I've gotten in a long time. Maybe, I don't know. I get a lot of cute art. XD

Oooooh my gosh! I LOVE couple art! This is SO adorable! They look so happy!
I like the simple but bright coloring that draws your eyes but doesn't overwhelm.
1382710147solidshiftvi_dabbs4kano_zps42abade1.png

Yea22_zps2365b1f2.jpg

1382519528solidshiftvi_kanonite2_zps5d35d173.png

1382251941solidshiftvi_kanonite_zpseaa65d61.jpg
Amirrora Topic Starter

Whoa! Those are definitely on the 'awesome' side!
The first and third ones have AMAZING amounts of detail!
Amirrora wrote:

2 through 4 are all requests that I got by being in the right place at the right time. The first one is a commish paid for by my bf.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Kanonite wrote:
Amirrora wrote:

2 through 4 are all requests that I got by being in the right place at the right time. The first one is a commish paid for by my bf.

Wow, that's really cool. And sweet of your bf!
I buy most of my art, after drawing/sketching the character I get nicer art done of them for references.
I've only had a few characters designed for me (adoptables or custom adoptables).
My fiancee would probably buy me art if I asked, but he knows I'm somewhat picky if I'm paying for it so he just gives me money and tells me to get whatever I want.
Amirrora wrote:
Kanonite wrote:
Amirrora wrote:

I buy most of my art, after drawing/sketching the character I get nicer art done of them for references.
I've only had a few characters designed for me (adoptables or custom adoptables).
My fiancee would probably buy me art if I asked, but he knows I'm somewhat picky if I'm paying for it so he just gives me money and tells me to get whatever I want.

Thanks to being a writer I design my own chars but I still must rely on others to turn my visions to pictures.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Kanonite wrote:
Amirrora wrote:
Kanonite wrote:
Amirrora wrote:

Thanks to being a writer I design my own chars but I still must rely on others to turn my visions to pictures.

Aww, I used to be purely a writer. But roleplaying inspired me to try to draw. I can still only do half-decent anime, but it's enough to show the vision exactly as it is in my head to other people.
But... I usually then commission NICER art from other people and then use THAT as a reference.
Fleurette (played anonymously)

I've got to say, this is probably the best art I've ever gotten. :) Partially because it came out of nowhere, partially because it's an illustration of a pretty awesome roleplay, partially because it's just adorable and funny!
Kim Site Admin

I've received sooooo much great art of Safiye over the years I don't know if I could possibly pick even my top five, so I'll just leave the link to her gallery: Safiye's gallery!

But possibly the cutest art I've gotten was just this summer from Heimdall, of my character the ponytaur Cavalia:

gl-22040-1374788031.png

When she's not battling and collecting treasure, she is a ribbon/scarf dancer, and makes patterns by galloping with yards and yards of fabric. This just seemed soooo perfect for her!
This was something that I and another user commissioned from Highjinx, it turned out STUNNING.

gl-20522-1377914137.jpg
Amirrora Topic Starter

@fleurette: That is really cute and funny!

@Kim: Wow, you've got lots of art for Safiye! That picture of Cavalia is super cute though too!

@Rubix: Oh my gosh, that is fricken amazing! Tons of detail! Definitely worth it!
TheLily

I just thought of two more pictures I got that are cute, but they're not cute to someone who doesn't know the characters. They fight a lot, but they fight because one of them is all screwed up in the feelings department

commission_for_mishigu_by_jackofalltrades0097-d6op20h.png

commision_argue_by_meno712-d6n8yg4.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Share cute or awesome OC art you've recieved!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus