Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Share cute or awesome OC art you've recieved!

Amirrora Topic Starter

Aww, I think they're cute. The chibi one is adorable, and the second one is phenomenal. The colors the background, and the expressions are great!
Amirrora Topic Starter

PiperCross_zps28363e79.png

I just got this amazing fullbody of my girl Piper from someone on GaiaOnline.
Sooo happy with it. Hopefully with a proper picture I'll get more rps with my pilot cutie. :3
TheLily

Ami, that one is amazing. So cute!
Amirrora Topic Starter

TheLily wrote:
Ami, that one is amazing. So cute!

I know! I was so happy with it!
She did all the details SO well, when she gave it to me I was all "...You're getting a tip."
Ha ha. :3
This My character Letala, done by the amazing F0x1nth3b0x

She's a goddess, and a bit weird rofl. 25gtqvr.jpg
Amirrora Topic Starter

Nuclear_Dingoz wrote:
This My character Letala, done by the amazing F0x1nth3b0x

She's a goddess, and a bit weird rofl. 25gtqvr.jpg

Oh my gosh she's beautiful! The art is also equally so. Such detail, you can really feel like you've walked up and chanced this lovely maiden deep in the lush forest.
Amirrora Topic Starter

__cm___with_lov3_by_xxxmantrumxxx-d6skpj1.jpg

I just got this one for my fiancee from our current rp, and died a bit inside from amazing.
I've gotten quite a bit of stuff from people, but my favorite are these three.

gl-19449-1366120574.jpg
Of Malik and Kettu, by StrangeDisease <3

gl-24123-1373935510.jpg
Aria, by TornBySanity <3

gl-20768-1377499888.jpg
George, a present from Loki commissioned from another artist <3
Done by our very own Full Moon Insomniac
tumblr_mvkr3k3sFX1shoq3to1_r1_500.png
Amirrora Topic Starter

So much wonderful art! Highjinx, I love the last piece the most, I dunno why she just looks so pretty.
And that's an epic picture Kanonite! That shading is delicious.
TheLily

Ami, the last artist in Highjinx's list is the amazing beautiful, lovely, TheOriginalNunky. She doesn't have anything much in her gallery right now, but she does beautiful work.
Amirrora Topic Starter

TheLily wrote:
Ami, the last artist in Highjinx's list is the amazing beautiful, lovely, TheOriginalNunky. She doesn't have anything much in her gallery right now, but she does beautiful work.

Ooh! *stalks her*
Amirrora Topic Starter

I just got this as a freebie today from someone on GaiaOnline!

1383539266kink-hime_candy_covered_kisses_zpsd809246d.png

It's of my bunny OC Lollipop~
The Lilly recently gifted me some art on My birthday. The artist did an amazing job with my OC Billy :)sybil_marilyn_cooper_by_fictiontoart-d6ldv2m.jpg I also commissioned Mad Rat Bird to do one of Tylah, which I loooooove 799a7744-9574-4026-b733-742147b8f203.jpg
TheLily

F0x1nth3b0x just made me two pictures of amazingness.

lilura_zpsfb371d2a_by_mishigu-d6t0dq2.png This is Lilura, one of my longest running characters on Furcadia.

lilymae_zps84b1d8f5_by_mishigu-d6t0dpz.png This one id the most amazing one she's ever done for me ever, period, end of story. She's my Serenity RPG character Lily Mae. She totally caputred everything awesome about her (and in extension she made me and my body type looks freaking sexy and gorgeous.)
nikina wrote:
The Lilly recently gifted me some art on My birthday. The artist did an amazing job with my OC Billy :)sybil_marilyn_cooper_by_fictiontoart-d6ldv2m.jpg I also commissioned Mad Rat Bird to do one of Tylah, which I loooooove 799a7744-9574-4026-b733-742147b8f203.jpg

Awwh ;u; I didn't think my junk would pop up here. uwu. Thank you! I'm glad you still like it ;u;. NOW ON TO STALKING more people's adorable art! 8D
Darth Sinnice (played by Sanne)

gl-13672-1371424955.png

gl-13672-1371541339.png

Still some of the best art I've commissioned by far. :)
TheLily

MadRatBird wrote:
Awwh ;u; I didn't think my junk would pop up here. uwu. Thank you! I'm glad you still like it ;u;. NOW ON TO STALKING more people's adorable art! 8D

I'd put my stuff here, but the one I like the most is adult in nature or for private characters.

Also, I got the icon I'm using right now just last night. It makes my character look like a freakin' disney princess!!
MadRatBird wrote:

I love it :) if I could get more I would :3
Kanonite wrote:
Done by our very own Full Moon Insomniac
tumblr_mvkr3k3sFX1shoq3to1_r1_500.png

A lets check out this thread its getting bi- OH GOD THAT'S MINE.

OH MY GOSH.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Share cute or awesome OC art you've recieved!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus