Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Always/Never Charts

I know I've seen some really good ones, but mine are a bit ... sparse. What things do you like to see/include in yours or in characters you're checking out?
Rogue-Scribe

I sometimes change the headers and combine the maybe/sometimes into one column, then title a section OOC and list the writer’s preferences, then use the combined section to list more detailed in- story preferences, and of course the ‘never’ section for the absolute no stuff.

I always thought Romy here had a good straightforward Always/Never chart and have styled a few of mine from it.
Hi Juls,

I'm linking one of my characters first page so you can have a look. I have the same list on all my characters except for two characters who are married to each other and will no be involved in romantic plot lines with anyone else's character.

You can scroll down to see what I use. Chart Lists for my characters
Juls Topic Starter

Thank you both for the ideas... there's a few there that I hadn't thought to include, but I think I'll go add them to some of my characters! :)
I was just experimenting with this widget. I like some of the examples presented here! Is it acceptable to ‘mirror’ another character’s chart of it fits the character I’m preparing it for?
I can't speak for Rogue-Scribe since he unfortunately deleted his account, but feel free to use mine as an example if it helps. I've gone back and modified them with time and made a main one, though nearly most of my characters each have their own. The good thing now is that once you have one made, when you go into the edit function you now have the option to "copy" it onto other characters and not have to start from scratch each time.

GBQ2fpD.png
Thank you Falyn! :)
I noted the account was deleted but the character they linked wasn’t. I’m sort of using ideas from many different characters and adding what I think will clarify things. Thanks for the copy tip!
No problem. :)
Just revisiting this to show off one of the best play styles charts I’ve seen on here.
Kimberly Knox! It is so organized and neat and really full of detail!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Always/Never Charts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus