Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » AngelxDemon MXM need a Dominant! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Greyson my character is an angel who was forced to become a stripper because he was kidnapped by demons. This is a romance rp so anything can happen there can be smut and there can be innocent fluff. It can go any way you please or want it to go. Please pm me if you're interested thank you! :)
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Im interested, i have a male oc i can use
Cute lil angel!

I have a character in mind: kind of a prick of a dude but it’ll make nice dynamics.

Wanna pm me to talk plot? ;)
I would like to, but the only (sort of) demon I have is a female, but her demon is a male.
I'd love to. I've got a character named Keith Everlan, who's a demon who was once forced into the body of a human as an alter- He's pretty unhinged, and SUPER dominant, but he has a deeper side as well. I don't have a page for him, though.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » AngelxDemon MXM need a Dominant! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus