Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Off AGAIN

This time for longer. ._.
I'm gonna do my best to check in when I can. I don't officially leave until Friday for vacation, but I'm not sure if the resort-place will have a computer in the lobby or not.
Tomorrow morning I have skit practice, then an hour after I get home my best friend is picking me up. I'll be at her place until Thursday evening, and then Friday morning, no later than noon, I'm off. I don't get to the resort until Saturday, since we're making it a two-day trip.

So I won't be able to check in much.

BOTTOM LINE:

I will not be able to participate in my group RPs. I sincerely apologize for this, but it will most likely end up that the RP will need to pause, since there is only so much that can be done without the 'GM'. If I have the chance to make a post, I will. But I will most likely have to pause all my one on one RPs, and especially my group RPs. I'm really sorry guys.

I'll miss you all, and if I have the chance to check in then I will! So those involved in one on ones with me, don't slack in posting 'cause if I have the chance to respond, I will. X3

Love you all <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Have a great time! :)
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

I will! :) Thank you!
Kim Site Admin

Oh noooo! We will miss you!

Again. ;)

Awww thanks <3

I'm home! <3